National Hurling League 2015

Hip outta that:clap: fair fucks Waterford

Serious team spirit in Waterford, really showed in that performance

Hardly a surprise given who Tipp were missing. Well done Waterford

Hon Waterford

Great win for Waterford.

Hard to know how both teams will approach the final with a munster semi final a month later.

And great that’s it’s not only Kilkenny that Barry Kelly fucks over

Well done to Waterford.

1B really is where it’s at.

To win it.

Fuck Tipp

Well done to the Donegal of hurling

:clap:

:rolleyes:

You horrible cunt.

Exactly how a klare lad should be thinking.

You horrible cunt.[/QUOTE]
:confused: Did the rest of ye think Waterford were shit or something?

Horgan scored 17 points today. Lehane scored 4. Need to be more aggressive but both of them have been playing much better this year - Horgan playing out further helps a lot

How many frees for Horgan? I’m not doubting his talent but he wasn’t great last year and from what I had seen of him this year it was more of the same. He’s deadly accurate when in the mood tho.

He didn’t really play all that far out today. Was no further than 30 to 35 yards away from goal from what I recall

Noel Connors always puts Horgan in his pocket

Back a while now. The dog had a bit of a health scare so I’ve been nursing the poor creature since I got home.

Grand days hurling. Dublins lack of poise under pressure really told against them again. 5 or 6 really poor wides in the last ten minutes when if they’d scored one or two of hem they’d have seen Cork off. Ryan O’Dwyers knell must be knolled now.
The game proved one thing. There is no advantage in hurling. If a man is fouled give him the free. Three or four times in the second half Dublin were given advantage where the free would have been scored but in the end the attack petered out.

Still can’t understand how Waterford won. Barry Kelly helped I thought, looked like he was reffing it to make a game of it in the first half. And succeeded. Tipp took the foot off the gas too after the second goal when they really had the game won. I thought we were going to get another 7 goal hiding from them at that stage and would have taken a 7 point defeat at that stage just to keep the year on the road.

Didn’t think we played very well individually but deserve great credit for sticking at it. Tipp though had a strange lead in to this game and could scourge us later in the year if they were right.

Babs Keating was sitting in front of me and was keeping a close eye on the score in the rugby.