National Hurling League 2015

Fuckin great save :clap:

Fuck you shanaghan

Hitting a few bad wides now, Waterford might rue those.

Waterford working far harder but not getting the returns

Waterford abandoning their game plan…lashing it to nowhere now

Lack of a goal threat will haunt them for the year because they sure as shit will concede them.

What was Nash at there?

The way Conor Lehane’s surname is pronouced “Leee-haaaan” is very roasterish.

Jesus that’s a brutal wide. Cork’s shooting is pretty poor so far.

Went for the dramatic charge out and booming clearance but gifted Waterford a point.

Couple of bad wides there for Cork.

Gleeson :clap:

Waterford raining a lot of ball in on top of Shanahan who is constantly marked by 2 men. Even when he wins it he’s doing fuck all with it.

Some point from Gleeson.

Gleeson :clap:

Cuilin ionsparaidach ag Austin Gleeson.

Waterford are just a bit too functional in the forwards. Plenty of honest endeavor but lacking a real finisher or playmaker. They wont be far off if they can develop one or the other

Great score. The little change of hands at full speed going down the line was class.

Going off his insane skill level at every part of the game, I’d say Austin Gleeson spends roughly 12 hours a day playing hurling

Bennett has talent but he’s still half-injured apparently and very young. Dunford is a good finisher but they also need his legs out the field… I’d say they should get Patrick Curran involved as soon as possible.

Or play Gleeson in the half forward line will be on the cards in next year or two I’d say…