Netflix

There’s a new documentary on it called the Miami showband or whatever they were called who were killed in the troubles that looks worth watching.

2 Likes

Because they were neglectful in looking after them. They didn’t check nearly as much as stated.

Or because they sedated them and something went wrong.

On the sedeitive thing. A couple of points. One of the McCann’s friends stated that the two twins seemed to be “drugged” as they didn’t wake up despite all of the commotion. She then suggested that they must have been drugged by the person who abducted Madeleine.

Just put that into perspective on the night in question.

1 Like

Episode 4 mate

1 Like

Sounds depressing. Will possibly have a peek but I’ve had enough of pre GFA watching over the past month to last a decade.

1 Like

Watched it today. Tipp fella was very impressive. I thought McCabe was hard done by for his whistleblowing until I saw what happened the English lads.

Uncle Flatty (@flattythehurdler) will be around to let us know the British establishment would never get involved in something of this gravity.

Anyone that doesn’t agree with @backinatracksuit ‘s view of the world is “edgy”

I watched a few episodes tonight… I think it’s clear as fuck that the parents are covering something up. In fact, I’d seriously question the IQ levels of some one who doesn’t harbour suspicion towards them… Ultimately, we’ll never know.

1 Like

It’s quite blatent that something is covered up.

What it is is not known, it could be some very intense efforts at avoiding criticism for their checking up on the kids during the meals.

1 Like

Ricky Gervais’s new show After Life is tremendous.

6 Likes

Watched the first couple of episodes of “losers”.
Well worth a few minutes of your time. Michael Bent is absolutely great, and there’s a nice episode about torquay utd cc @mickee321

2 Likes

Thanks pal - watched it last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. Good shout…

Don’t let @glasagusban see that comment.

It’s a thing of beauty

That bastard OA is back.

Watched the KT doc last night. What a woman. A modern Medb.

Didn’t realise that was up on Netflix

What’s KT doc?

The Katie Taylor Documentary

1 Like

Great tv