Netflix

I saw a big ad for it on Netflix. A pile of shite then is it?

Is it the one that was on RTÉ?

Rte one was fab- presume this is the same one?

The Crown is a great show

1 Like

Must have a sconsce

Great show, one for the deep thinkers. Most lads here wouldn’t get it.

Anybody watch Roma?

Does it match up to the masterpiece reviews ?

A shambles at the back, don’t think Ranieri is going to help things much at, the personnel is the main problem at he back.

4 Likes

It would take someone with your high level of intelligence to get their head around it alright I imagine. Anyone without an IQ like yours shouldn’t go near this particular television show.

1 Like

Anyone watch the lady gaga docu ?
Supremely talented but my god has she a lot of issues

What kind of issues?

She’s got serious insecurities regarding her looks and with men and lots of other stuff!! She’s probably bipolar,
No different to most women i suppose :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Finished The Bodyguard last night. Good enough thriller I suppose.

1 Like

Anyone watch The dirt yet? I must watch it. Cube is on Netflix great B movie.

A romantic thriller, rip Whitney. How did it take you so long to finish it’s only a 2hr flick.

1 Like

Sigh

1 Like

It was quite good, the Tipp lad was very impressive. Colin Wallace and the other tan aren’t exactly as snow white as they’d have us believe. Both were up to their necks running and supplying loyalist gunmen.

1 Like

Watching WW2 in colour at the moment. It’s excellent. The Japs were twice as crazy as the Nazis. Spanish civil war bits were excellent too

4 Likes

Pete Campbell ( Vincent Kartheiser) has a lovely little turn in Season 2 of The OA. Which is absolutely batshit crazy, but if you had the chops for Season 1, you’ll manage Season 2.

I saw season two was up the other night alright. I can’t remember what happened in season one but I remember it being absolutely mental. I must watch one of them recaps on the you tube.