New jersey in GAA

EIRE 32 emblazoned across the back

1 Like

26 + 6 = 1

1 Like

Meh, not a patch on the ploughing championships jersey.

Mickey Burke in the new Meath jersey.

Not a million miles different to Leitrim jersey.

Log that image in the people who look slow thread immediately.

8 Likes

Was gonna say that as well.

It’s actually even worse, he’s not wearing his man bun in that picture

Have any of you had a look at the new Dublin jersey yet? Any pics knocking about?

havent seen any release date is tomorrow.

it has a white collar and is a darker blue than the current jerseys

Blue and white

Hype over the release of a GAA jersey for first time i remember. Dublin are box office.

Strange to bring out a new jersey between league and championship surely? Generally done pre Christmas. Would this not be seen as screwing the supporters?

The capital is holding its breath.

Money is no object in the capital due to Kaiser Noonan

Not sure there is a market for GAA jerseys at Christmas - makes sense to launch one pre championship although any fucker who buys one for themselves over age 18…

The training tops for kids are nice.

:grinning:

Ah surely its the Christmas market for kids at the very least, or even adults.

O’Neills are doing nice training and leisure gear of late.

1 Like

Why do they even sell adult size Dublin shorts and socks?

Who buys the whole kit

I’m sure Dublin GAA’s 30-strong executive sub-team headed up by Mossy Quinn and charged with responsibility for sponsorship, marketing and sales has conducted sufficient industry analysis to conclude that an early summer jersey launch is better than a pre-Christmas one from a financial perspective.

1 Like

Big young lads

I hope it’s not going to look like the Leinster jersey and lead to accusations that the Dubs are trying to leverage off the success of Leinster rugby.

2 Likes

That’s kinda what I was getting at when I said would this not be seen as screwing supporters buddy.