New jersey in GAA

Is that the dubs new kit?

Agreed. We have taken out the dark blue so we better mash it in somewhere.

Jersey on a stand alone basis is ok. Not very Dublin though.

1 Like

Dublin wore white shorts up until the late 1960s (I’m told they wore sky blue shorts for a time in the late 60s and up to 1973). They might as well have gone the whole hog and returned to white shorts to match the jersey because otherwise it looks like a mismatch between jersey and shorts like you’d see lads wearing at training.

The white bits at the end of the sleeves look stupid. I can just imagine the thinking. “Ooh, the jersey looks a bit plain, we have to jazz it up a bit. Oh, I know, we’ll put white blobs at the end of the sleeves using MS paint 2007 and claim it was “inspired by Heffo”. And a couple of lines on the side to symbolise the preferred half-time refreshments on the Hill. But make them navy, having the lines in white too would make it a bit obvious.”

Nice story, but the competition can’t have been too strong.

fuck sake, the gga getting a convicted criminal to model their jersey, I guess its better than a bloke who got his mother in law up the fuck stick but surely they can get 1 normal person to model the jersey?

2 Likes

They make the ladies look pregnant.

Maybe they are.

The jersey is a bit meh. Agree with @Sidney.

As GAA jerseys go it is a very good one.

matching the colour of the sponsor logo to the colour scheme of the jersey is a luxury Dublin can afford unlike most or all other counties so the jersey does not look complete dog shit

3 Likes

It looks like a Manchester United jersey from about seven years ago photoshopped into Manchester City colours.

6 Likes

A great kit - reminds me of the Colts of Indianapolis jersey

It is Azzurri though

Westmeath mastered this one:

5 Likes

http://www.elverys.ie/images/productImages/Small/o’neills-limerick-home-players-fit-jersey-1057060.jpg

2 Likes

And to think, lads are robbing THAT jersey…

I was talking about high profile sides

We are box office Pal

1 Like

Can you picture the offspring that could be wearing this?

1 Like

The sponsor isnt the problem on that shirt. Its a gash design. Does poor Richies pecs no justice.

2 Likes

Shamrock rovers could get Beyonce, George Clooney and the Pope to model their jerseys and they’d still only sell 4. The dubs are box office man. Rovers are dole office.

4 Likes

Who’s the convicted criminal pal?

There is a man in that photo who was acquitted.