New jersey in GAA

#BOXOFFICE

Smashing

1 Like

Dublin football star Diarmuid Connolly is to be sentenced next month for breaking a man’s eye socket during an unprovoked attack in a pub last August.

The 25-year-old, who is on bail, had pleaded guilty earlier to assault causing harm to Anthony Kelly at McGowan’s public house in Phibsboro, in Dublin, in the early hours of August 6th, 2012.

2 Likes

That’s a clamping

Do your research champ.

@Big_Dan_Campbell don’t be so quick to judge sport.

“Dublin football star Diarmuid Connolly has been spared a possible jail sentence and a criminal conviction for an unprovoked attack on a man in a pub two years ago.”

1 Like

he is a convicted criminal

1 Like

what was he convicted for?

being a thug

1 Like

Must be a different issue to the one above which was dismissed.

he plead guilty to it mate

i never said he didn’t. I just said he wasn’t convicted and therefore isn’t a convicted criminal, criminal he might be as he committed the crime but he was not convicted of it.

Hilarious that he could plead guilty to assault and get off without a blemish on his record.

Well when I say hilarious, I mean a thundering fucking disgrace.

2 Likes

He lashed out at a Muldoon in a nightclub, I thought that you have approved of that?

I do

4 Likes

Connolly has a fair square head on him I’d say he’s well able to take a few wallops to that jaw

A square jaw you say, hmmmm.

It looks like a French soccer jersey.

An apt one for the 1916 surrender monkeys

Had this been posted before? Definitely hadn’t seen it myself. Absolutely stunning shirt, just a shame about the v piping across the front, no need for it at all.

1 Like