New jersey in GAA

There was a Supreme Court case on it in 1983. You can read it at your leisure. I could be wrong by the way, but my memory is that that was the gist of it

2 Likes

They’re not allowed sell 3 stripes outside Ireland (country or island?). If you try design a shirt for an overseas club you will not be allowed use 3 stripes.

1 Like

True but if they ship abroad, there’s only 2 stripes on them.
All our club ones over here only have 2 on them anyway, as do the other clubs geansais.
I think it’s the same for single geansai orders too.

1 Like

Heard today that O’Neill’s are going to bring back the little guaranteed Irish symbol in the coming months…

Already started. One of the IT’s went old school

How twee

2 Likes

Dundalk I think?

Fella from Monaghan was saying…

I pur-chased a galway jersey off them and when it arrived in canada it only had two stripes

looks fake as fuck

Right to move away from the dull stripes, but this isn’t the right direction to move in

@Piles_Hussain

2 Likes

The problem isn’t the jersey and aesthetics . Nowadays it is the quality of the men wearing them .

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

Fuckin with the stripes is wrong.
I’m seething here.

1 Like

Are you a bit touched?

1 Like

Either full duck or no dinner. You can’t go at it half arsed.

What kind of a social inadequate worries at the aesthetic merits of a GAA jersey ?

You sound like the sort of fucktard whose trousers are held up by baling twine.

Tis grand at times .

Yea, you’re not wrong actually.

I like it, nice jersey. KK Abú!

Jaysus, that’s nasty, a prison bars special.

The way the top of the stripes are angled makes it look very like the view Tom Humphries will have as he sits on the floor of his cell on a summer evening next year.

1 Like