New jersey in GAA

Laois are O’Neills.

Since when?

2 years ago

I see, so it’s just Waterford left then?

Are Sligo still Azzurri actually?

Sligo are the only intercounty set up with Kukri.

I think they threw the hat at GAA. They have gone more into soccer and cheapish mid range casual gear

1 Like

My experience with Azzurri gear is that its utter dogshit. The jerseys ripped, the tracksuits were gash. The only good thing about it was the socks, the socks were outstanding quality and actually caused O’Neills to up their game in that regard.

Did they make O’Neills pull their socks up?

16 Likes

Outstanding.

Splendid shirt, logo far too big though, but could be worse

And another Ulster county to add the stars for their All Ireland wins

G[quote=“Raylan, post:547, topic:10458, full:true”]
Awful effort. Gack
[/quote]

Is that long grass on Clare’s jersey

The Waterford jersey. Resembles more of a training/warm up top. The manufacturer logo is all wrong, the collar just bad, as for that mesh on the upper left, what the fuck were they thinking? How hard is it to make a simple white jersey with blue trim, why try to get all fucking artsy? Its like some fella was handed a can of red bull and MS Paint.

EDIT

Another version of it, it would appear the mesh isnt as pronounced as shown in the one above. I may have to give it a stay of execution on that account

Decent sponsor logo helps it.

The Indianopolks Colts jersey of the GAA

I usually like Down jerseys but that is awful. Bring back Canal Court.

Whats wrong with it? Given their previous ones, its a vast improvement imo.

This one was ruined by that swipe down the torse

This was a class look, and not dissimilar to the one above

This may have been one of the worst ones ever produced

The nadir of the Gaelic Gear efforts

The more I think about it, the more I believe someone should be arrested for that Clare jersey and I’m not going to believe it to be real until its confirmed.

Just one like short of a Nice Post rating.

Done. Happy Christmas.

1 Like

Ah lovely.

Passed by Limerick Sports Store on William St there at the weekend and the place was festooned with them. Like having a really bad head-cold and an LSD trip at the same time. Grotesque.