New jersey in GAA

:smile:

He’s been working hard, after all thats the reason he had to leave the Offaly job.

Limericks new jersey got its first run out last weekend

Odd to see they gave them the new ones, must already have secreted away all the 2016 jerseys

Nice bit of GAA stereotyping in that picture. Scrawny speedy wing back, tanked up corner back with the biceps bulging who’d kill any man who’d look at him, and the windy wing forward with the long sleeve skins. The full back is the only real disappointment.

1 Like

Mulvey the corner back is harmless!

1 Like

Most of the lads with the guns are now that you mention it. Are those mismatched club shorts? Shameful.

Is that not the Garda divisional team that played the Kerry pigs in a charity match? Not all Limerick fellas if so

No. Thats Kenmare v Adare in the Munster IFC Club Final.

Look at the fucking hair on this gimp

FFS sake

Oops mbb
I’d be careful with the Christmas pudding. There’ll be a windy looking gard in skins looking to bag you this Christmas.

I’ve the hurl in the back window still, I’m grand.

2 Likes

Ah right. I’m surprised that number 7 isn’t wearing orange boots or something. There would have been a colour clash alright with kenmare and adare

Surprised both didn’t have to change as is usually the case I thought.

It’s intermediate pal. Nobody probably realised til they arrived. An adare selector was probably limerick kit man and had a bag of jerseys in the car. The only alternative was for them to wear their jerseys inside out

Ah the old turning the jerseys inside out trick. Played against a shower once and we had to do that. Could hear their teamtalk as we ran out, along the lines of “they’re even wearing their jerseys inside out, we’d never disrespect our jersey by doing that”. We sent them home with their tea in a mug, the cunts.

That never happened.

4 Likes

Make up your mind.

1 Like

Clearly photoshopped.

1 Like

Fair play to you. I never thought someone that posts so much inane bullshit on one log in would have time to run a few other accounts.

Ah schtop, this is too good. You don’t get it do you?

1 Like

It seems @croppy_boy doesnt get the replying to yourself thing that @gilgamboa highlighted to him a few days ago.

1 Like

would you expect otherwise from that simpleton? he cant even manage the turds properly FFS sake.

8 Likes