New jersey in GAA

No, this is horrible

Better than the other one.

It is like fuck. Its an epileptic fit waiting to happen. All remains were rounded up and incinerated to protect future generations.

Jesus when you think back at the utter shit Azzurri produced. Fuck.

Little difference between it and the shit O’Neills are producing. At least Azzurri tried something original. O’Neills are like a pound shop version of Adidas.

1 Like

Different isnt necessarily good. In this instance it was awful. Putrid

As are the O’Neills jerseys

Far better quality gear as well in the O Neills range, the Azzurri stuff was just shocking quality. Discolored, ripped and just generally septic stuff.

1 Like

The O’Neills gear is embarrassing.

M’bongo they wear it in the Congo

Some people weren’t fans of this jersey, I see no problem with it at all, other than its not particularly a natural reversal of Mayo colours maybe? Either way, its a nice jersey I think.

I’m a little disappointed that our new jersey is practically all purple with a gold trim. I want the purple and gold half and half back. :angry:

1 Like

I thought that myself at the weekend. While I advocated the use of the all purple shirt some years ago, the time to go back was upon us. Plus, even while its been incorporated into the colour scheme, the logo is still gash.

Faythe Harriers have the right notion

Wexford just need the colours in that Faythe Harriers jersey in the bottom picture to be flipped to give us the traditional yellow belly we demand and expect.

It’s a shocker. Why the break from the half and half in the first place? Gone from a distinctive and historic jersey to a fuckin one tone with trim just like half the rest of the country.

Jesus fucking Christ

Tell me that’s a goalkeeper jersey at least?

The New York gas grid ??

Training jersey surely, but that is fucking dreadful.

I’d imagine it is just a training jersey alright. How did someone think that it would look good when coming up with the design?

Cunts haven’t a notion. Bad enough for the sponsor design, but the fucking grid on it as well could be enough to send someone into a seisure.

1 Like