New Members - What You Need To Know

Farmerinthecity gets irrationally and wildly angry on regular occasions and goes into meltdown on the board.
Flano and BenShermin talk a lot of balls on threads which often get moved into the ‘talking balls’ section.
Flano and BenShermin resent this and regularly feud with Rocko and I as a result.
Juhniallio gives out a lot of horse racing and football tips on the betting section - all of which are best ignored.
Sledgehammer has a source inside Dermot Weld’s yard - the problem being the source only advises us to back losing horses.
Jugs is a sick, depraved individual.
ClarkeyCat thinks Liverpool deserved to beat Milan in The Big Cup final last season - it still makes me laugh.
We have videos, films, documentaries, goals etc to watch on the multimedia section.
We have betting tips on the previously mentioned betting section.
You can also bet virtual cash on the vbookie section.
We also have TFK football team and a section where we blame each other for our weekly capitulations.
TFK merchandise sells out regularly and can be accessed by clicking on the relevant part of the home page - note we change our jerseys several times a season to bleed money out of our season-ticket holders.
Finally, I’m usually right about everything.

Feel free to add any more tips / stuff that might prove useful.

CaptainShan is the boards biggest legend.

[quote=“Bandage”]Farmerinthecity gets irrationally and wildly angry on regular occasions and goes into meltdown on the board.
Flano and BenShermin talk a lot of balls on threads which often get moved into the ‘talking balls’ section.
Flano and BenShermin resent this and regularly feud with Rocko and I as a result.
Juhniallio gives out a lot of horse racing and football tips on the betting section - all of which are best ignored.
Sledgehammer has a source inside Dermot Weld’s yard - the problem being the source only advises us to back losing horses.
Jugs is a sick, depraved individual.
ClarkeyCat thinks Liverpool deserved to beat Milan in The Big Cup final last season - it still makes me laugh.
We have videos, films, documentaries, goals etc to watch on the multimedia section.
We have betting tips on the previously mentioned betting section.
You can also bet virtual cash on the vbookie section.
We also have TFK football team and a section where we blame each other for our weekly capitulations.
TFK merchandise sells out regularly and can be accessed by clicking on the relevant part of the home page - note we change our jerseys several times a season to bleed money out of our season-ticket holders.
Finally, I’m usually right about everything.

Feel free to add any more tips / stuff that might prove useful.[/quote]

a little upset that I didn’t get a mention; I know I’m fairly new but thought I had made a impact.

it’s okay, I’m over it now.

• If you like English soccer it’s customary to refer to the top league there as the Premiership. If you don’t particularly like English soccer then you can refer to it as the English Premier League, or EPL. Be prepared for a monthly debate on the league’s proper name.
  • References to Ball or Ox or Ball Ox are best ignored. A former member long since forgotten.
  • On the Menu on City Channel is the flagship tv show of the forum. Compulsory viewing.
  • Kudos is earned by spotting minor celebrities around Ireland and posting their details here. Photos are also welcomed, though discouraged by the moralistic brigade who don’t want to interfere.

We generally allow discussions of almost anything but sometimes there are controversial subjects that require a cool head from all sides. For that reason any discussions on the controversial Leitrim-Galway FBD League match should take place in the Leitrim GAA 2008thread only.

[quote=“DonkeyTail”]a little upset that I didn’t get a mention; I know I’m fairly new but thought I had made a impact.

it’s okay, I’m over it now.[/quote]

Like TheRock66 your only a number to Bandage unfortunately. Me and Flano only made the list by being Ball-oxen, maybe you should join us for greater recognition!

Harsh Shermin. I regard all members as my children, it’s just that I adopt different parenting styles for different groupings. For example, yourself and Flano would fall under my Gerry and Kate McCann type regime - I ignore you most of the time but wonder where you are and what the fook you’re doing every once in a while though I haven’t had any free holidays off your bat.

That Leitrim thread went nuclear alright and I still shake with fear and trepidation any time I read Farmer’s cutting words. All that said I still retain the utmost respect for Clement Cunniffe.

To be fair the flagship tv show was first endorsed by Ball Ox so erasing him from history is a bit unfair. Plus the on the menu thread was started by Senor Ball so according to the way things are run on here it should be moved to the Talking Balls section

Was it not moved over there months ago?

Ball Ox’s past is unknown, but the story told by Verbal Kint has Ox beginning his criminal career in Turkey as a low-level drug dealer. The entity that is Ball ox is truly born, however, when rival smugglers working for the Hungarian mob invade his house while he is away, raping his wife and holding his children hostage. When Ox arrives they kill one of the children to show him that they mean business. They then threaten to kill his wife and remaining children if he does not surrender his business to them. Rather than give in to their demands, and to prevent his loved ones from having to live with the memory of what has happened, he murders his family and all but one of the Hungarians, whom he spares knowing that the survivor would tell the mafia what has transpired…

That’s Ball Ox…

Very good there Sledge.

Moving on. I’ve noticed that there is a bit of “text language” beginning to creep in. If memory serves this was frowned upon from very early on in the forums life.

[quote=“Flano”]Very good there Sledge.

Moving on. I’ve noticed that there is a bit of “text language” beginning to creep in. If memory serves this was frowned upon from very early on in the forums life.[/quote]

I know I’m not the best speller myself, but I find txt speak really hard to understand!

Im obsessive with spelling(just like you are with lights going on and off), it really annoys me. Text language is even worse.

well, as you said youself, i did try to score your sister

Who didn’t?

Whats the general rule then on peoples (Bandages) sister?!

Get yourself on to Bebo and search for young Wexicans. Look for the one putting out most in her photos and that’s your lass.

Jugs bought her a few drinks one night after randomly bumping into her in Copper’s. She was on a student night while he was prowling around after work in his suit like the slimy filthbag that he is. Anyway, when he thought she had reached the requisite level of drunken(n)ess he threw the head in and when she (speedily and heroically) pulled away he said, ‘Don’t tell Bandage about any of this.’ It’s a line he must have picked up from reading those clerical sex abuse stories in the papers.

Meanwhile, Farmer was stalking her on bebo - sending her private mails away from the glare of the main part of the site and generally freaking her out.

Dont worry Rock, the bebo page was pointed out to me before! Bandages family would be well known down Wexford way believe it or not!

I was meaning to reply to your question on the ‘afr’ thread actually - will do so tomorrow as I’m going to watch a few Sopranos episodes now.

[quote=“Bandage”]

Meanwhile, Farmer was stalking her on bebo - sending her private mails away from the glare of the main part of the site and generally freaking her out.[/quote]

A lie. A dirty rotten lie. The lying bitch.