New Newstalk line up

I love a happy ending.

2 Likes

This is from Hook’s autobiography…

He is a fucking deviant.

4 Likes

Go shit in your hat you leftist Nazi twat.

A fucking stalker who presumes to lecture others on sexual offences. You couldn’t make it up.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t it be yourself who requires the hat given your lack of hair?

And calling others “leftist Nazis”, really.

Tut tut. Way to conform to the stereotype I’ve so accurately drawn of you.

I’ll let the “stalker” comment go as I think it’s fairly clearly you’ve lost control of your senses.

You really are full of smug self satisfied crap.id imagine you’re smelling your own farts as you type the above crap.

I’m so glad you decided to let my stalker comment go, as if there’s anything you could do about it anyway.

I’d say people are fairly clear as to who’s lost the run of themselves but I’m sure you’ll accumulate a few likes from the usual summing types to validate your otherwise futile existence.

Don’t bother replying.

7 Likes

Rape jokes are funny when it’s a useless cunt making them?

10 Likes

Ooft

You make it so easy to be smug given the paucity of your arguments.

Oooh, Catty.

Unlike needy cunts around here like yourself, I don’t give a shit about “likes”, mate. I just give a shit about not being a paranoid,misogynistic, victim-blaming creep like yourself.

Oh well.

Did you make one? I must have missed that.

And I must have missed you ever being funny or making a good post, in, oh, how long is it you’ve been on this forum, now?

I bet it’s twice as long as I imagine it to be.

You useless shit.

@Sidney is in the war room with his sock puppets trying to devise an exit strategy. He’s taken some hammering here. The sex pests have been destroyed.

7 Likes

Ok guys, please remember this is a family forum.

3 Likes

You’d be walking an inch taller if your daughter arrived home with @Nembo_Kid who you’d trust to look after her like a little princess.

You’d slit your wrists if she brought home a filthy deranged waste of space like @Sidney

2 Likes

Have you got around to telling the in-laws about your “extra-curricular” activities, mate?

I’m sure they’d be only delighted to hear about them.

What?

Yeah, I bet that was their reaction too.

No seriously, what are you on about?

That’s not what I asked you. I asked you who gets to decide what views are simply right or wrong as you put it, in society?

2 Likes

The Nogra.

1 Like

We can expect to hear plenty more apologism for sexual abuse, so.

Sidney has two sets of rules, rules for those whose views he supports, and other rules for those he’s against.

Genocide/human rights abuses by a right wing dictator: abhorrent, disgusting and immoral
Genocide/human rights abuses by a left wing dictator: we need to look for balance, they did a lot of good things

Right wing fat cat giving money to a cause they support: disgraceful. An affront to democracy and freedom.
Left wing fat cat giving money to a cause they support: these guys live in the real world and support my position, I therefore don’t have an issue with it

et cetera

5 Likes