New York City the greatest city on earth

Home fries ffs,how many times have ye to be told

Where are you taking in after New York?

Either Croke Park or krakow

4 Likes

See you in Croker bud. Enjoy the hols.

1 Like

Photo of a lightening strike in NYC last night.

7 Likes

I’m in tears here. Fantastic.

2 Likes

Meltdown Alert…

Signing in place is crazier than I was even expecting, went out for a smoke there chatting to a black doorman “where you from my man?” “Ireland brother!” “A WHOOOOLE OTHER COUNTRY MAAAAAN!” I will head for breakfast later on I wonder is there any known establishment nearby loved by the forum almost like a Finnegans of NYC…

10 Likes

Head down to the brass monkey in the meat packer lovely spot.

1 Like

Don’t forget to get the obligetary photo when you’re in Scotty’s.

4 Likes

Get your ass down to Lexington Ave.

1 Like

Try find some punctuation while you’re there. I had to read your post a few times before I understood it.

Don’t bother with any bars above 14th Street, they’re mostly shite.

3 Likes

I’d say he’s off his face on excitement.

New York is the land of the living. An incredible city.

Good boozing in williamsburg, loads of great pubs plus it’s not in manhatton

Not a drinker, so didn’t go to any pubs really when I was there. A lot that I passed looked kind of tacky/shitty. All tv screens etc. Is this the norm in the states?
There’s so much to do in that city, it’s unreal. There’s so much you can do and see that’s free as well.

The best city in the world, you could live your whole life there and only scratch the surface,
But a trip to a bog standard Greek diner is all that matters to the roasters :laughing:

Or a shopping outlet…

I found Williamsburg a vastly overrated shit hole when I was out there. It is exceptionally hipsterish and if that kind of thing drives you demented, like it does me, then it’s not a neighborhood to venture into.

TFK tradition lives on and I have to say twas unreal!

25 Likes