New York City the greatest city on earth

I opened my legs in central park this morning at half eight. I lifted it. 4 mile in 30 minutes and that was slow.

2 Likes

That Christmas party nearly finished me ladsā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s behind you now kid.

1 Like

I thinking of heading out for a weekend in 2019. Would Scottyā€™s be worth a visit?

1 Like

You could take a look at New York when youā€™re visiting scottyā€™s, itā€™s in the vicinity

1 Like

It wonā€™t disappoint. Trust me. A very select group have already verified this. I want you to be part of this group

1 Like

Will you go to mass in Saint Pats tomorrow?

Yes.

2 Likes

Loads of young women chatting me up here. Iā€™m loving it. Iā€™m playing the oirish mick off to a tee. The yank women love that shit. I just actually ordered a pint of oā€™Guinness they fucking lapped it up

3 Likes

Like a J1 student on the hunt for a Green Card, would bring a tear to the eye.

Thereā€™s women in their 20ā€™s all over me. Iā€™m fighting them off. This is serious. They are very impressed by my drinking abilities

Iā€™m nearly 42 and have a greying beard. I sort of look like Carl froch and Georg Clooney

3 Likes

American women are serious. There is no messing here or beating around the Bush

Worst case scenario thereā€™s no bush

2 Likes

I had factored in 450 dollars a day minimum but Iā€™ve had to double it, this place is buzzing. Its unreal, itā€™s unbelievable.

1 Like

Iā€™m making a call. Iā€™m heading for Lexington Avenue

The way youā€™re describing it, itā€™s like being there.

This little holiday your on is the greatest little holiday in the history of tfk.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

3 Likes

Itā€™s like Lewis and Clarke meet Guy Fieri

Head to joes pizza please on the corner of Lexington avenue. Absolutely unreal.

1 Like