New York City the greatest city on earth

Me, was there in February, the highlight of my time there.

1 Like

Awful looking shite

@Tassotti I just had a feed in finnegans there, youā€™ll be glad to know itā€™s back to its former glory. Twenty minute wait for a table, place was absolutely jammers and the food was daycent

1 Like

Iā€™m absolutely delighted to hear that. Itā€™s some weekend. Finnegans in Annacotty and Scottyā€™s Diner still going strong

Who was that ape that was saying the pints are bad in America? Iā€™m on my 5th pint of Guinness here and itā€™s as good as anything in Ireland or England

2 Likes

He also said that all pints were bad there and not just Guinness. Thereā€™s some savage beers on tap, much better than the larger piss served in the UK and Ireland.

1 Like

Take a trip here if you can for the photo op. Iā€™ll be over there myself in a month.

4 Likes

Classic paddy whack shite. Go to NY and spend it in an Irish pubā€¦?

1 Like

All these pictures of Scottys is really making me want to visit NYC.

Is there anywhere in Ireland you could get an omlette and chips to recreate the experience?

3 Likes

Omelette and fries potatoes and nobyou canā€™t. Pay the fare

1 Like

Spend it on your phone getting very excited about fried potatoes.

1 Like

Donā€™t knock it till youā€™ve tried it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried it.

Nowhere comes close. I had the multi cheese omelette this morning at half 7. I didnā€™t ate another bite till lunchtime

4 Likes

Whereā€™s the pics?

He forgot to post that as @JonSnow

1 Like

Fried potatoes are available all over north America you fucktard.

1 Like

Boggers. Think of all the things you could be doing in NYC instead of sitting at a paddy bar getting the ear burned off you by some ignorant mucker from some shithole in ireland pining for home while noting the Guinness is ā€œonly okā€ā€¦

1 Like

Heā€™s lost track of the amount of log ins at this stage.

1 Like

Heā€™s obviously on his own and lonelyā€¦ Heā€™s doing no harm so let him off.