Next Celtic Manager

Di Canio

Brendan Rodgers coming back to save the season would be an epic twist.

1 Like

4-1 has to go.

Give it Gigseh

Come on down Martin O’Neill

Big Sam is a really underrated manager. I’d have preferred him to Stephen Kenny for Ireland. He made the UEFA cup knockout stages with Bolton too I think!

Would that snappy dresser from RBL be interested I wonder?

The Buff wants him gone. Eddie Howe one of the bookies favourites according to my quick google.

@RaymondCrotty has an inside line to the Celtic boardroom.

Can you please pass on our instruction to have Lennon removed from his post with immediate effect?

Have we got unanimity that he has to go.

I’ll get onto my man in Utah to move things along

1 Like

I wonder could Ronnie Deila be prized away from New York City?

Roddy Collins has European pedigree

I believe we do. Just maybe a rubber stamp from @starryplough to confirm.

2 Likes

AVB

Is the any hipster coach out there ??

Marseilles

Roy Keane

He always displayed such confidence in his coaching credentials. Very unfortunate not to get the breaks!

1 Like

He’s taken them as far as he can.

He’s fed up with them

“'In order to be shit in the Champions League, you have to at least qualify. We did it and we are being shit” Marseille boss Andre Villas-Boas lays into players after 3-0 loss at Porto equalled record of 12 straight Champions League defeats

1 Like

It’s rare that you get a chance to remove a manager, get a short bedding in period and can still win a league. Unfortunately those are all reasons why Lennon may not be replaced because we can still win the leafue and 3 cups. But that’s looking more and more unlikely with each passing game. And having to wait until the season is irreparably damaged is too long.