Niall Breslin - Carrying the hopes of a nation

:joy:

I decided to click into the article for a laugh. It’s obviously a parody piece of some sort and couldn’t be true. These lines sum it up

Breslin, a Leinster U-21 FC winner with Westmeath and a former Irish U-21 rugby international, is best known for his exploits as lead singer with The Blizzards, but he added another string to his bow as part of Ryan’s extended backroom team

No. he was with them alright.

The Limerick lads will get years out of this one.

2 Likes

It’s on OFF The Ball AM now … He was brought in for ‘Mindfullness Training’

OTBAM is a grand way to pass a morning

Some mornings — When they go Bogball or Rugby heavy I have to turn it off.

Where would a lad listen to off the ball am?

Twitter/ Youtube/ Facebook/Periscope

The paper review on Sunday morning is usually decent.

1 Like

This has tickled me greatly. Chipp hurling, collectively, has genuine mental problems after the last 10 plus years and they turn to this lad? I avoid any conversation about this bressie character but does he have any actual qualifications for dealing with mental health issues?

Chipp :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Deary me.

A degree in bullshitting and being able to take people in with it.

‘’ Niall was clear to say that Hussey and Óg Regan were the sports psychologists for the Tipp team, and that he was brought in by the pair to work on some mindfulness training with the players. In part, this is due to his study of an MSc in Mindfulness Based Interventions at University College Dublin, with a focus on elite sport.

The course covers a wide range of areas, such as the neuroscience and physiology of mindfulness & postive psychology’’

I bet he fucking was after seeing them wilt on the field so often.

6 Likes

Ah lads I really enjoyed that :sweat_smile: Fucking Bressie. No wonder it went to shit

Mindfulness coaches, that’s the way it’s gone now, I suppose.

Poor auld Hotpoint was as well out of that set-up.

5 Likes

What the fuck is mindfulness training? Is it doing Suduko puzzles?

Tipp must be awash with money if they can spend money on this.