Niall Breslin - Carrying the hopes of a nation

If they can get the court appearances down to single digits next year they will be doing well. Probably easier and cheaper just to drop a few of the usual suspects but c’est la vie in chipp.

1 Like

This is golden news.

I always a had a great ould time for Mick Ryan but he should walk now with this press release.

" Concentrate Paudi… you’re standing in the middle of a meadow full of flowers, the sun is shining and if you listen closely you can hear the birds singing… Listen closely, that’s the corncrake there now Paudi"

21 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::clap:t3:

For fcuks sake. Chipp are a laughing stock.
Got rid of a back room fixture of 30 years without so much as a good bye or reason yet pay this chancer :grinning:

1 Like

Some fella called Jeffery got the gear job after Hotpoint was sacked.

1 Like

Happy to oblige

1 Like

No wonder there was a media ban after the Limerick defeat.
There won’t be a roll of tinfoil sold in Tipp for years.

1 Like

@tazdedub, noone will read that in the Tipp thread so I’m posting this beauty in here.

The lads from Limerick probably thought the day couldn’t get any better. Well it just has.

I was just about to post that. Fuck it I’m posting it again.

cc @Brimmer_Bradley

It gets better the more you read it. Each quote deserves their own post

“He’s done several iron mans and that kind of stuff. He’s using that kind of background but it came too late for us in the championship – the damage was done.

“But each to their own. He was just in to help out Tony Og Regan and the lads and maybe change direction. He certainly wasn’t in singing for us anyway.”

Does Tony Og Regan not play for Galway? I couldn’t understand that last paragraph at all.

He’s retired now and works in the Tipp backroom team I think as a bullshit guru

Galway poached our S&C man and gave us Tony Og Fucking Regan instead.

11 Likes

:laughing:

cc @Brimmer_Bradley

2 Likes

Mick Ryan Out, Bressie In

Good work agent regan. Return to base.

2 Likes

Has bressie actually done an ironman?

Some man to solo out twenty yards and lose possession, he made it an art form.

1 Like

That was before they fired ye all yeah?

1 Like