Niall Breslin - Carrying the hopes of a nation

Can’t say fairer than this:

1 Like

Does Tony Òg hang out with Elon Musk a lot?

I think anybody can do a masters in sports psychology and no issue as long as don’t call yourself a clinical psychologist.

Same with physiotherapy?

Think that is now restricted. In fairness a lad banging on about sports psychology is only going to damage a teams pockets whereas an unqualified physio may be more serious.

Heard a great one about Bressie down the pub this evening. The person claimed to have first hand knowledge.

Apparently Bressie tells a story in his book about winning a major sportingly trophy when he was a teenager, coming home, crying his eyes out and breaking his own arm in some sort of rage or mental-health related incident.

The person I spoke to said he had seen first hand that the night Bressie won that trophy he headed to the pub, had a great time, banged out Crocodile Rock on the piano, got drunk and the broke his arm by slipping and falling in the pub.

Bressie is a 100% fake. The witnesses of this story are the reason Bressie will never run for Pressie.

8 Likes

TFK exposed the Bressie fraud years ago but none of journalists that lurk here have the balls to run with it

2 Likes

Bressie is sound, he’s a good motivator too.

Someone needs to call him out. Irish investigative journalism is dead.

A job for Gemma O’D perhaps.

Exciting news for fathers just to hand - the great man has a children’s book out for the Christmas market. It’s called The Magic Moment AFAIK. I heard a snippet of the scutter he espouses on the wireless this morning and guess what - a young version of the bastard that became Jeffrey has a pivotal role in this chartbuster.
Apparently there are drawings and funny pictures and loads of coolness attached to it.

Bressie could get a Nobel award yet for some odd subject - mindfulness possibly. He’s a fucking fantastic opportunist all the same. Cunt.

1 Like

Calm down .

1 Like

I went back to do my masters in Mindfulness and I got very interested in kid’s mindfulness and the stuff that they’re dealing with and not dealing with.

A masters in mindfullness?

1 Like

Let it go mate, its time for you to earn a crust.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

I’m not getting the pun there pal?

That’s what it says.

https://www.irishmindfulnessinstitute.ie/

Fuck me.