Niall Breslin - Carrying the hopes of a nation

Fuck sake - it’s mindfulness intervention coaches.

I wonder will he be interviewed sitting in a recording studio surrounded by guitars and amps talking about anything but music and guitars.
No time for this man.
Shame on the idiots who go to his gigs because “he’s a ride” similar to some other muscle bands in the Midwest.
Ireland is awash with these cunts.

1 Like

As part of a “be well at work” gimmicky initiative in our work place last year we had a lady come in to our place and do a few mindfulness sessions, as paid for by our caring employer…

Group sessions, all to do with breathing exercises as this peaceful music played in the background. The usual jargon, cleanse your head of any stresses* or worries etc, focus on being relaxed and calm now.

The birds in the office lapped it up, the fellas used it almost exclusively to get away from the desk for an hour a week. All fairly harmless.

*could do with a mindfulness session around 2.30pm this Sunday.

4 Likes

I’m still sour over it. All those lonely miles, and the cunt laughed into my face when I asked for advice about motivating my u6 panel.

2 Likes

Jesus but ye’re the laughing stock again Brimmer, fucking Bressie :laughing:

Ah sure. We’ve a good few all Ireland titles picked up all the same. Maybe the lads laughing are jealous and bitter that they’ve won fuck all in decades.

1 Like

Bressie…

I worked in an establishment where bullying was rife, these sorts of training days were a yearly event. They were very useful and effective for the bosses to point to during the inevitable tribunals, court cases etc. Evidence of a caring attitude towards staff etc.
I’d view them with suspicion.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Niall ‘Bressie’ Breslin

Exact same as our place.

The boss man was a genuinely nasty fucker, if he took a dislike to you he’d make your life extremely difficult. He never picked on the women, just mostly young lads.

A few complaints were made about him and low and behold all of a sudden a budget materialised for these type of talks and other team building activities…

He was eventually pushed out by the top brass.

I ain’t jealous of ye but I’m fucking laughing my bollicks off at this. This makes up for our disappointment this year. You couldn’t make it up. The Stonethrowers got 3 fellas in to help with their minds and they were so fucked up it made them worse. On top of that ye paid them a bomb as well. Ah fuck it I’m made up :joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

The boss in our place caused havoc wherever she was employed. The top brass moved her on by promoting her- Opus Dei apparently.
As devious and sick wee bitch as I’ve ever come across. She was basically stupid and made so many bad moves she wouldn’t have lasted a year without the church backing her.

Ah lads this is fantastic.

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: Fuck sake.

3 fellas to help their minds … And yet they all had mental breakdowns… you actually couldnt make it up.

Kelly and the boys knew…

7 Likes

Almost all Tipp people I know are chancers and bluffers. So it’s no surprise to see them gravitate to this man and his bluster since it’s a trait they understand and admire themselves.

3 Likes

Great acquisition by Mick Ryan. I can see the teams’ total court appearances going down a lot due to this mindfulness training in the next few years

6 Likes

:grin: Remember the Bressie Jedi mind trick!

1 Like