Nogra Faction

In fairness to @Brimmer_Bradley at that point in the Nogra semiannual AGM the level of shrieking from intoxicated college students had established a serious level of bad mind. Next time he may get luckier with the location. Reviewing each application in a different establishment conspired against him.

Thanks to all Nogra members for our largest gathering and most successful meeting to date. Fantastic agenda established for 2018.

4 Likes

A sensitive corporate governance issues arose on return of your background check. Your PPS number appears to have collected social welfare benefits across multiple locations on a weekly basis in the 2009-2011 period?

2 Likes

Highly unlikely mate as I was working 3 jobs during that period and I was also in receipt of a prestigious scholarshipā€¦ Can you recheck if the correct PPS number was used during this check?

Of course. Iā€™m sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Which version of the rodent was around in 2009-11?

Let me use this Shamrock to explain it ā€¦ You have the mouse, renton and emmet - three strands making up the one entity.

5 Likes

Iā€™d say a bunch of shamrock would be more appropriate.

1 Like

The Holy Trinity

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/WboggjN_G-4

1 Like

Nogra Nogra Nogra

2 Likes

Gods own country right there

Mighty day in Craughwell today. All sorts of records broken by claremen

1 Like

Was Brendan Oā€™Donnell a Nogra member?

A most wonderful time of the year

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget to send next weekā€™s agenda to @Rocko

1 Like

The boys are back in town

1 Like

Soft day for the start of the AGM. I see @anon7035031 coming from the Gort direction driving a Yaris on the wrong side of the road.

12 Likes

Youā€™ve got great eyesight. :eyeglasses:

Lovely silhouette of Cloondooan Castle in the background?

1 Like

Indeed @turfcutter is visible in the distance

1 Like