Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

I think she’s earned her own thread at this stage.

I don’t have any confidence in people holding leadership positions who talk through their nose.

3 Likes

Is Davy Fitz not a bit nasal sounding?

1 Like

Certainly not feeling the pressure.

The way things are going she could be in the shake up for TFKCOTY2017, along with @KinvarasPassion’s daughter’s friend

3 Likes

How does a Ban Garda rise to that position?
I wouldn’t have thought women were wired cuntish enough for that.

Huh?

Do you know many women?

19 Likes

Its absolutely unbelievable what she is overseeing.

The Gardai as we know it will fall soon enough. There will be a complete rebranding.

The disdain for them is umbelievable. I have long despised them as an institution and their carry on but everyone i meet now matches that and more.

Its a pity as there are some great cops out there and they are breaking their bollix against all sorts of obstacles.

8 Likes

Are you mental?

Thats exactly what they are wired for.

4 Likes

Ye poor fuckers. :cry:

I’ll take that as a no

Women can be much bigger cunts than men.

1 Like

Once they’ve been through Templemore, they are all capable of it.

1 Like

Women are lovely mate. I am getting a new understanding of the anger levels on this forum though.

I’d say she was an absolute nightmare to work with. People were probably happy to see her promoted just to be rid of her.

1 Like

No apparently she went through the shitter coming up through the ranks.
I have no sympathy for her but I’d say Callanan left plenty of shit gift wrapped on her desk when she took over

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned is a v true statement mate.

1 Like

I was passing a parked garda car this evening. The rebel in me was tempted to speed past the cunts so that they’d stop me and I could give them a piece of my mind. It didn’t happen though. :pensive:

TFK has a much higher proportion of misogynists than the general population is another very true statement pal. :smile:

2 Likes

Was it a woman driver?

I don’t think thats true pal.