Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

Sorry I forgot where I was for a moment, mea culpa. :slight_smile:

Into the just the Gardai or overall?

There’s also the issue of the next election.
If FG are left with the legacy if having had two commissioners and possibly two justice ministers “stood down” during their tenure, both FF, SF and the rest will have a field day

Sure they will have a field day anyway no matter what FG do. FG have brought all this on themselves with their shoddy handling of every scandal/crisis that has occurred since they came into power. Kenny is a fucking disaster and what is coming behind him is not much better.

I don’t disagree. But remember you’re talking about politicians here. Damage limitation. Also Kenny is a stubborn cunt and while some in FG might have the same viewpoint as yourself, Kenny won’t want a stain like that on his record

how @artfoley & @TreatyStones mocked me when I introduced the Hey Diddle Diddle poem to the forum

they aint smirking now

No Sireeee

3 Likes

I’ve posted about this fella a couple of times

http://www.broadsheet.ie/tag/kieran-boylan/

John Mooney reports in The Sunday Times that the charges against Boylan were dropped because he had threatened to reveal details of his involvement with certain members of the gardaí. Mr Mooney also reports that Boylan claimed that he was involved in several entrapment-style operations where gardai would deliver drugs which he supplied to petty criminals, who were then later arrested and charged with certain gardaí’s careers benefiting from such operations. Then Garda Commissioner Fachtna Murphy and his deputy Martin Callinan both refused to comment on the matter to The Sunday Times.

His name was Fachtna. :grinning:
If asked if he knows what’s going on with the Guards since he retired he will probably respond “Facht if I know”

1 Like

2 Likes

FFS :smile:

Expect somebody who had their dog ran over by a Sinn Fein members cousin to be wheeled out before the media by Friday.

3 Likes

I’m expecting that Jerry Adams be named as the chief suspect in the murder of JFK.
The bearded man on the grassy knoll. A sindo journalist to break the story.

:rollseyes:

What !!

Sinn Fein put out a jokey tweet/ social media post to that effect a while back

Did they ? Sorry so.
I actually thought about a new SF controversy today or lack of one.
It’s almost always a Sunday morning job though isn’t it.

Would someone not tell them that politics is a serious business?

Not as serious as the internet.

mate, is your tennis club running a fashion show?

saw a flyer for it

Yep was last Thursday, I believe it was a good night.

1 Like