Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

Where is she now?

Dunno, but hope she stays there

The ungrateful cow, turns her back on Enda when he needs. She must have forgot all that he done for her.

Looks like Noirin is trying to smooth the way for something bigger than the current crisis.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-garda-commissioner-i-fear-this-scandal-goes-beyond-traffic-data-35576327.html

An oft used tactic by Fine Gael, and Varadkar and Harris in particular as Ministers for Health.

Trying to control the narrative and carrying on as if you’re a mere neutral commentator on matters. Stating that it’s unacceptable and totally wrong. “At least X isn’t shying away from it and wants to do something about it.”

It’s lovely and all for you to let us know how annoyed and frustrated you are but you’ve got responsibility to have it sorted and running properly.

3 Likes

Like Enda Kenny and the absolutely massive scandal he had to reveal to the Dail about the recording of calls at Garda Stations.

Let’s see. Breathalyser tests were overstated by 100% and it might not be confined just to traffic. No shit

I see all the big wigs in the Gardai have been summoned to headquarters for a meeting today at 3.30pm. God help the poor fuckers on the frontline when the big wigs get back.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/senior-garda-summoned-to-hq-for-rallying-call-from-underfire-commissioner-35576325.html

Great line from her today, that she would ensure that every level responsible would be investigated and disciplined, or words to that effect, bar, of course, herself (and her husband and her cronies)
She is so brass necked, she doesn’t need a Teflon coat. She’ll just brazen it out. A pig thick harridan.

5 Likes

A cunts cunt for sure.

Either the woman has so much shit on those in government that she doesn’t give a flying fuck or else she just doesn’t give a flying fuck. At a time like this she lets the ex commissioner into the Garda HQ. Beggars belief.

"It would cost too much to sack the Garda Commissioner "

Says it all really

The radio said if any minister comes out against her it may amount to constructive dismissal, according to advice received from the AG. So basically no one in Government can say anything bad about her :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Could she sue herself for damages if she resigns? I’m sure the Irish justice system would facilitate this somehow.

1 Like

Lady Mac Beth was only trotting after this wan.

In light of these revelations, of which I now realise I was already aware, I declare my intention to open an enquiry

1 Like

Hindsight is a great thing. But she had a chance to throw all this shit on the table as soon as she replaced Callinan.

She’s up to her neck in it though

She is I agree. But all she had to do was claim she was acting " under instruction ". Either that or state she wasn’t aware of the extent of it all until she took office and decided to come clean.

Too late now though. I’d still bite the bullet in her shoes. Do a deal with Francis/Enda whether that involves immunity or complete cooperation to any pending enquiries and off she goes.