Nóirín O'Sullivan - Former Garda Commissioner

The new external candidate

It’d be no problem at all. Sure if you fuck up you’ll get your pension anyway and by the time the tribunal finds that you did indeed fuck up you’ll be long retired.

Stop.

4 Likes

And her hubby

1 Like

Yes. I’d say it’s a piece of piss compared to most places. There is fuck all crime relatively speaking.

Tom Selleck has a much tougher role as the Commissioner in New York. He seems like a very honourable man and always does the right thing. They should throw whatever money he wants at him to come over here for a few years to sort things out.

2 Likes

Agreed. Unfortunately we are more likely to hire Vic Mackey in this country

Vic Mackey would be a bad thing???

He’s sort some problems but I’d imagine he’d leave a few more behind

I mentioned his promotion as part of that a couple of sentences further on in the post.

I noticed that subsequently but didn’t delete my post in case you thought I was after saying something mean about you. Will I delete it now?

Ah no, you’re alright.

1 Like

I remember some boy called Fiachra or Sneachta used to make an appearance once in a while but everyone knows the last two. Callinan and O’Sullivan are in the papers more than Christy Kinahan these days.

1 Like

It’s such a dismissive, arrogant, “I’ll do what I want” attitude though. Promote a load of sycophants shortly before the new rules come into force. It reminds me of governments coming to the end of their term appointing a load of their cronies and benefactors to roles in the judiciary, on semi-state bodies etc so they’ll get looked after themselves down the line.

1 Like

Nor me. You can be tested every few weeks here though.

I wish he’d stop picking on me

What did you ate?

She didn’t personally promote them though. And they had to be appointed or the organisation would have had to carry a lot of very high level vacancies, which it couldn’t obviously. Nothing wrong there at all.

A great little country

1 Like

Magnum PI?