North county corncrake revelation

All of you boggers… baaa

Priceless, self loathing in abundance with this fella!

Rumour has it jayo refused to sign his ballsac back in 95, devastated him and he was never the same again.:wink:

[quote=“bandage”]it Came To My Attention In Glasgow Today That Some Of North County Corncrake’s Friends Called Over To Him On The Morning Of His Wedding A Few Years Back.

He Had Been Holed Up In A Brisbane Hotel And Was Settling His Pre-wedding Nerves With A Few Drinks In The Lobby And Had Invited The Lads Over To Get The Day Going In The Best Way Possible.

The Entourage Arrived Into The Hotel Just After Breakfast And Were Met With The Sight Of Ncc Kicking Back With A Whiskey While Wearing A dublin Gga Jersey.

I’m Shocked.[/quote]

Lol!

I never did, I do my own thing you see.

[quote=“Bandage”]It came to my attention in Glasgow today that some of north county corncrake’s friends called over to him on the morning of his wedding a few years back.

He had been holed up in a Brisbane hotel and was settling his pre-wedding nerves with a few drinks in the lobby and had invited the lads over to get the day going in the best way possible.

The entourage arrived into the hotel just after breakfast and were met with the sight of NCC kicking back with a whiskey while wearing a Dublin GGA jersey.

I’m shocked.[/quote]

i hear hes a gay jackeen wanker,whod have thought it

massey is seething today:D

NCC, when I had the privilege of representing BRECSC in the 6-a-side AICSC tournament in Duleek we wore Dublin GGA jerseys as our team colours. Why?

Is the revelation that he wore a GAA jersey or that he wasn’t wearing a Fingal GAA jersey?

to appease our star player tuffty - we had to play on his terms

anyway pre Thomas Davis trying to destroy Rovers i had a passing interest in the GGA, post that I saw how bigoted & xenophobic the organisation can be - my eyes were opened to the dark forces at the root of the GGA

were Fingal GGA jerseys around 5 years ago?

Helcome hack Hen Hermin heconomics hexpert.

wahey slurp slurp

Rovers done a fine job destroying themselves, athough I’m not sure how you’d tell the difference. Wahey slurp slurp indeed.

has no one shared the good news to you MBB

Have you not heard?The Rovers fans are rising

some scumbag wearing a Dublin jersey in oz, i don’t see the story here.

that the scuzzer was wearing the thing on his wedding day is cringeworthy.

he chose it over a Sham Rovers jersey as the rovers jersey would not be recognisable!

you can take the scumbag out of Dublin, but you cant take…

[quote=“north county corncrake”]has no one shared the good news to you MBB

Have you not heard?The Rovers fans are rising[/quote]

I must have missed the circular.

[quote=“HBV*”]some scumbag wearing a Dublin jersey in oz, i don’t see the story here.

that the scuzzer was wearing the thing on his wedding day is cringeworthy.

he chose it over a Sham Rovers jersey as the rovers jersey would not be recognisable!

you can take the scumbag out of Dublin, but you cant take…[/quote]

yeah, i should have been wearing a suit in the blazing heat at 11.00 in the morning before I got into my wedding gear:rolleyes:

How much is an aul GAA jersey these days? Imagine spending your hard earned crust on something you loath so much? Serious issues.

if you buy them off some hag on OConnell Bridge they are cheaper than coke

not sure how much they are these days- back then they were slightly overpriced