North Korea

In what setting should he have been shot?

Stonebreaker’s yard?

In a public square?

He doesn’t even have the excuse of being a clown.

1 Like

National Review as a source :grinning:

Wouldn’t be the best but Hanson is a cut above

Conspiracy theory on this:

North Korea was good for the US because it gave them an excuse to arm the Korean peninsula and keep bases close to China.
Trump is showing his amateurish knowledge of foreign relations by going for a North Korean deal that’s been on the table for years, although the real push has come from South Korea. South Korean society seems to be making real internal progress since they got rid of Park-Gun-Hye. This South Korean progress was made despite Bolton nearly fucking the whole thing up several times. Also China decided it was time to get the Yanks out of Korea.
Trump is just thinking of plaudits and votes and the chance to be seen as a proper player.
It’s extremely unclear what of substance has really been agreed and we won’t know for sure whether NK will hand over its missiles until it really does it.
If Obama did this he’d be called a national traitor.

I’ve got pretty bad sour grapes though because I hate Trump. Trump will almost 100% definitely win the next Presidential election now and in the long run, normalising relations with NK and basically just giving up is another step towards the US’s gradual march under Trump towards being finished as a serious political entity that anyone anywhere takes seriously about anything.

1 Like

Not true.

The US has agreed to suspend military exercises with South Korea in return for a commitment to denuclearisation from North Korea, Donald Trump has announced, after a meeting with Kim Jong-un in Singapore.

Trump said the war games were expensive and “very provocative”. Stopping them is a major concession, something the US has previously rejected as non-negotiable on the grounds that the exercises are a key element of its military alliance with Seoul, and maintaining a deterrent against North Korea.

In return, the US president said Kim had agreed in a joint statement to reassert “his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula”.

However, that commitment was vaguely worded. A later paragraph in the statement signed by both leaders said only that North Korea “commits to work toward complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula”, without defining what that meant.

It’s a bad deal, Trump’s made a balls of it, sold out cheaply just to get his name in the papers.

So it’s clear what of substance has been agreed.

Absolutely nothing. :grin:

No, it’s been agreed that the US will begin a process of withdrawal and North Korea may or may not do something on nuclear weapons. But probably not.

It’s about US isolationism, nothing else. Trump is the inheritor of the tradition that saw the US sit out the start of WW2.

I increasingly like my conspiracy theory analysis above. If Obama did they’d rip him apart by wild horses.

I would say Trump is the inheritor of the “tradition” of somebody like Charles Lindbergh, except without the aviation ability. But you’d have to mix in elements of Jade Goody, Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, and Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory to get the whole picture as to what he’s about.

Oh, and the Oompa Loompas when it comes to skin tone, obviously.

2 Likes

Catriona Perry seething on the six one news there having to deliver the news of the historic meeting of President Trump and Commander Kim.

2 Likes

Gradually starting to seethe myself. It turns out the whole thing was a rouse to find an opportunity to fuck South Korea.

The snowflake generation are absolutely hopping mad. Their narrative had trump and kim firing missiles at each other with them pronouncing faux righteousness on social media.

The environment we are currently living in is absolutely fascinating. I feel blessed to be alive to witness all these soft halfwits behave like hapless simpletons.

5 Likes

Trump has proven to be a far better candidate than crooked Hillary.

He has also now achieved far more than Bush jr and Obama.

1 Like

Remember when those lefty eejits in the DĂĄil like John Halligan were saying they were going to go over there and get world peace? Not a peep out of him today when the main man achieves it.

1 Like

To be fair to John he meant well .

He was a no mark minister trying to make himself feel important.

Today belongs to the outstanding diplomatic skills of Dennis Roadman and President Trump.

1 Like

I see that very weird Trump obsessive Matt Cooper is having a right meltdown on Twitter today. What a strange little man. He is repeatedly referring to the president as Dotard whatever that means.
Cooper of course went to north korea to make a name for himself and ended up shitting his pants and shutting his mouth.
At the top end of the Cark weirdo scale.

7 Likes

Oddly enough Cooper went to North Korea with trump’s fellow peacemaker Denis Rodman to do a documentary .