Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said Bandage. Fuck Leeds. :clap:

Former Leeds midfielder Robbie Rogers has announced he is gay.

The 25-year-old American, who left League One side Stevenage last month, wrote on his blog that he had been afraid of revealing his sexuality - but that he is now leaving football.

Never heard of him. Rogers by name, Rogers by nature it seems.

Each to their own though, not sure why anyone would be bothered about what he does in his private life.

[quote=โ€œChavez, post: 737932, member: 1565โ€]Former Leeds midfielder Robbie Rogers has announced he is gay.

The 25-year-old American, who left League One side Stevenage last month, wrote on his blog that he had been afraid of revealing his sexuality - but that he is now leaving football.[/quote]

A victory for football that he is leaving.

Dave Oโ€™Leary says he wonโ€™t rule out a return to Leeds United.

:clap:

The famine is over! first home win in over 8 months!

MOT

1 Like

Russel Crowe rumoured to buy??

Fuck you @PoisonousMisanthrope :pint:

1 Like

MOT.

:clap:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll take a derby defeat in exchange for having a progressive chairman with a vision and a Borussia Dortmund man as our new boss instead of a basket case wop and that fat cunt Evans.

Wanker.

1 Like

I wish youโ€™d post more

Iโ€™m slowly getting back in to it and was considering an apology thread to Rocko but then I saw there was 100s of unread posts on some of my favourite topics, remembered how long it takes to scroll through that amount with it lagging and refreshing and instead figured Iโ€™d glass the cunt next Monday after I go straight from the Cuala celebrations to the 51 ahead of the Bosnia game.

1 Like

the terriers always roll over

great win against Hull today

MOT

2 Likes

3-1 up against Wolves away

MOT

1 Like

Leeds Leeds Leeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvhIIBuxhg

1 Like

Great win against the rapists today in the cup