Nothing says Cork like

Daysunt

No afaik
That’s still going strong

No ,just starving
Last chance hotel

1 Like

Blackpool one is the best spot. Rebel burger and garlic cheese chips.

1 Like

You’re off your game. Better off taking a walk down and going into Murphys than go to that hell hole up there.

Honestly murphys is better. Grand spot. Jackie Lennoxs is the take away in cork.

KCs is the most over rated shite. Add to that the queue

Yeah KCs gets stale very quick. Once in the blue moon its grand but I wouldn’t trust anyone who’d make it their regular haunt.

Went once not for me. Went to go again few weeks back as she wanted it. Couldnt get parking and the que was down to the corner. Went to lennoxs worked out well in the end. Whats the name of the chipper in ballincollig the fry or something? Jad it when i was living out that way. Very good

2 Likes

The Fry is an almighty shout.

Basically lads, the best chippers in Ireland are in Cork, no town or city comes near.

Unreal tbf not mentioned enough because its a good way out

Whist. We all know where the best chippeds are but for the sake of the conversation we are discussing the fine chippers of cork

The chippers in cork are average enough. KCs is woeful. Dinos is bland. Last time i tried Lennoxs it wasn’t great but that was 4 years ago. That Daycent munch gaff was tasty but it’s an ‘upmarket’ chipper.

2 Likes

Yeah hidden away but sign of a good place that you’d barely cop but gets good business. Haven’t been there in ages myself.

Not since i moved out. The housemate pointed me in its direction. Didnt even know where it was in the village. Off the main street and all

Dacent munch unrale. Latest go to tbf. The beoir is a fine burger

One and one is dublin only

I see Paudie Palmer has had a serious road accident. A great Cork gaa man. He is Claudine Keanes godfather… I’d love to know the connection there!

@backinatracksuit @Turenne @fenwaypark @Perez2017

4 Likes

Claudine Keane nee Palmer, niece

1 Like

Paudie has not being well for a while.

3 Likes