November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Oh I’d say they’ll be starting next year. Phenomenal performance tonight from the lads.

Without doubt now the greatest night in Irish sport. World number one.

3 Likes

Did Ireland win 11 months too early

Steve Hansen Handed Joe schidmt 760 Euro. He bought tickets off him for the game :sweat_smile:

Unlikely. That’s reserved for the day in Stuttgart in 1988 V England.
Nothing but fucking Nothing will ever supercede it. Now fall in.

And well called BTW.

2 Likes

No. I had this ear marked for months. This needed to be won. 12 months out now and all the players know if we play to our best we won’t be beaten. To beat NZ without Murray and henshaw is amazing. It’s shadow boxing from now until Japan.

1 Like

thanks. It’ll pay for my trip to Japan.

1 Like

That was a phenomenally mature performance.
The strength in depth in this Oirish squad is frightening.

For lads that don’t appreciate the best team in the world wearing Oirish jerseys they will always
have the opportunity to rewatch the Eire v Northeren Oireland scummy soccer match from last night.

5 Likes

Congrats @gilgamboa . A true rubby man.

1 Like

A crowd of plastic paddies hoofing a ball 50 yards everytime paddy bonner made a save? A great noment in time but Oireland is better than that

1 Like

An awful lot of lads trying really, really hard here :smile:

I missed the game but I’ve no doubt it was the greatest night in Irish sporting history :smile:

1 Like

Limerick beat the big 3 of Tipperary, Cork and Kilkenny en route to glory, something that has never been done before.

And the reigning champions too don’t forget.

1 Like

They were a Joe Canning mis hit free short of the greatest Irish sporting tog shitting of all time.

3 Likes

Correction since Clare in 1997

Further correction, limerick 94

Fake news.

2 Likes

Well roll on 30 years and several cultured Managers later and where are we…

In the shitter actually. As an old-timer I equated the Charlton era with old fashioned GAA…

Get it up to the front men and quick…

How hard to understand??

1 Like

Nearly never won the race mate.

1 Like

Lads this is the rubby thread, there are about 6 poxy limerick hurling threads, fuck off to those

3 Likes