November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Will RTE’s team of the year go to the Limerick hurlers after winning the greatest All Ireland hurling championship of all time or the Irish rugby team for winning an important challenge game? @anon61878697 @dodgy_keeper?

2 Likes

I’d split it. Although with the grand slam in the bag too it’s hard to over look the Rugby guys. This is Ireland’s greatest ever sporting achievement.

#tryingtoohard

Yeesssss, fucking world cup champions and to win it on home soil as well. What a night to be Irish, unrale. Did we win it be much lads?

Would that not have been the first time they beat them?

Will the musical be ready for Christmas?

Nearly as good as when we bet germany . Amazing stuff

3 Likes

I’m delighted for you mate, you’ve seen some rough times

Ireland Ireland Ireland :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Oh I’d say they’ll be starting next year. Phenomenal performance tonight from the lads.

Without doubt now the greatest night in Irish sport. World number one.

3 Likes

Did Ireland win 11 months too early

Steve Hansen Handed Joe schidmt 760 Euro. He bought tickets off him for the game :sweat_smile:

Unlikely. That’s reserved for the day in Stuttgart in 1988 V England.
Nothing but fucking Nothing will ever supercede it. Now fall in.

And well called BTW.

2 Likes

No. I had this ear marked for months. This needed to be won. 12 months out now and all the players know if we play to our best we won’t be beaten. To beat NZ without Murray and henshaw is amazing. It’s shadow boxing from now until Japan.

1 Like

thanks. It’ll pay for my trip to Japan.

1 Like

That was a phenomenally mature performance.
The strength in depth in this Oirish squad is frightening.

For lads that don’t appreciate the best team in the world wearing Oirish jerseys they will always
have the opportunity to rewatch the Eire v Northeren Oireland scummy soccer match from last night.

5 Likes

Congrats @gilgamboa . A true rubby man.

1 Like

A crowd of plastic paddies hoofing a ball 50 yards everytime paddy bonner made a save? A great noment in time but Oireland is better than that

1 Like