November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Anyone know how many games Sexton lost in 2018?

Yourself and devins mam both got that one right in fairness.

I think we both nailed that one mate. A giant of a man.

2 - Australia and Toulouse

Sexton is miles better than O Gara was

1 Like

Fair going. Came off bench against Oz too only

Your some man for the exaggerated comparisons.

Such and such is a million times better than

Or X is miles better than Y.

Speak like an adult and use qualitive comparisons, please

1 Like

Do they still broadcast the scummy Eire Soccer Awards every year? That’ll be a real celebration of high achievement for 2018.

1 Like

No, I won’t

It really is a red letter day for rugby in Ireland and the Irish rugby community. World player, coach and team of the year. Even that very self conscious and insecure new recruit to the rugby camp @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will be doing well to find a reason in that haul to feel embarrassed yet again in the eyes of his former soccer crew.

What an incredible night for Ireland

1 Like

I disagree . The kick was brilliantly executed but KE had to stay onside , attack ; catch on a wet day and make ball available .

1 Like

It was unreal from earls

1 Like

Very good night for rugby football.

Interesting that it happens the same weekend that the FAI got themselves into a mental log jam with their new coach. Desperate to roll back the years, they bring in an unemployed manager and a mascot as well because the team today has no star players. The fact that the FAI now need to appease the League of Ireland base must be a concern also, the Irish football circle is moving back to these shore from the UK more and more. That’ll impact quality.

On these shores, the rugby fellas are the heroes now.

3 Likes

Enjoy the sports you love buddy and don’t bother with the ones you don’t.

1 Like

I like both.

Great news for Limerick’s very own Johnny Sexton.

Don’t forget the sweet salty tears of Ryle Nugent missing out on calling it all.

3 Likes

He was covering the game last wk for channel 4 wasnt he?