November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Gillane the real swordsman in that squad surely?

Entertaining game here in Cardiff

A oul try would be welcome, but unlikely with these two teams.

Great passage of play there.

Francois Steyn is having some game.

Intruder on the pitch stops a Welsh try.

1 Like

That performance will be a real eye opener for the Japs

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2021/1108/1258534-jackman-ireland-can-upset-vulnerable-all-blacks/

I would ask everyone to take note of Matt Williams previous plea that we refer to the visitors as New Zealand (or at a push the men from the land of the long wide cloud) and not the A** B*****

Coach Williams rightly notes referring to New Zealanders as the A** B***** plays into mystic they want to create about themselves

I will be asking Gerry Thornley to follow the above

2 Likes

Of all the wankerish pundits, he melts my brain the most. How in the fuck is given airtime? Why is he even still in the country as he’s had fuck all to do with any actually rugby for 20 years

3 Likes

He’s a rugby pundit. He has more relevant experience than most rugby pundits in Ireland surely.

1 Like

Matt Williams is one of the top top pundits when it comes to rugby. Give me a Mahh over a cunt like Jackman or Luke the Ledge any day of the week. Mahhie calls it as it is.

Easy know they were all there on corporate expenses.

The Welsh love their rugby.

The last team to want to tap that knowledge was a Romanian club team more than a decade ago. He’s sell-by date has long past as a coach or pundit in my mind

He was coaching ulster far more recently than that.

He is a fair melt alright

A look you’re probably not wrong but he’s probably not as bad many of the rugby pundits.

He sickens my shit a bit as he’s a throwback to where any fella with a SH accent was revered.