November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Like a hunkier Martin Keown.

1 Like

Did Faz turn around to one of the lads in the box and give them a high five after a try?
@Bandage

I reckon they’ve turned the corner under Schmidt and will be dangerous at the RWC with another six months under him. The tans I think may have realised in the last 15 mins that their only chance is to play blood and thunder. Ten man rubby has gone the way of the Dodo, and on the whole their players are too thick to do it properly anyway. What they do have is raw power and depth. They have zero courage or wit though. Even the jocks would have tried for the win there. They just showed what a spineless side they are. Advantage NZ.

They’re all that sure. Gentleman game.

The rubby is an acquired taste pal.

It’ll soon be like the NFL. It’ll need 4 hours to play a game.

I was amused at how the atmosphere just died as soon as the game kicked off.

Rubby needs to have a long hard look at it itself. There are 3 of 4 big impact injuries in every game now and as well as making it boring sure they’ll run out of players.

Typical Ireland… 2 fine stadium’s in Dublin between the Aviva and Croker and neither finished. The North stand at the Aviva is ridiculous.

Wales losing to Australia, as sure as Ireland shitting the togs in a World Cup

Lovely niggle to this England SA test match.

Boks.looked they were going to put a big score on England until the red. Scoreline doesn’t reflect dominance in the end

All set up for Eddie’s exit and O’Gara to take the mantle