November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Outlier.

1 Like

Top 6

The soccer types who feign a dislike of rugby but yet obsess over it, have a curious habit of trying to reduce everything to soccer parlance. A contender for most irrelevant point of the thread - New Zealand are 119 in the soccer rankings. So what? Where are Kilkenny and Limerick in the official Gaelic football rankings (as compiled by Martin Breheny).

2 Likes

Rattled.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between 4m NZ taking on France in rugby and winning, vs 4m Croatia taking on France in soccer?

France take soccer seriously.

1 Like

About 2 billion viewers.

12 Likes

the Eire scummy soccer side are the equivalent of the say the German rubby football side, neither are very good and neither take the game all that seriously.

1 Like

well done the scummy soccer crowd on watching lots of scummy soccer i suppose

:dart:

Are we playing NZ this autumn .

We? What nationality are you again?

What’s your evidence that they don’t take rugby seriously?

More people prefer rugby to soccer there.

https://www.google.ie/amp/amp.timeinc.net/rugbyworld/countries/france-countries/france-rugby-the-most-popular-team-sport-58934%3Fsource=dam

That’s factually untrue.

Silly goose doesn’t understand television ratings.

You’ll get over it.

Here’s something that’s very funny but I can’t explain why.

The combined population for the top 3 ranked teams in football (Belgium, France and Brazil) is 286 million. The combined population for the top 3 ranked teams in rugby (New Zealand, Ireland and Wales) is only 14.5 million! Why is this so funny to me?

It’s very strange that the top 3 rubby nations are also countries with a history of sheep shagging.

2 Likes

In terms of sheep population the top 3 rugby teams annihilate soccer.

Over what?

I don’t think I ever said that soccer wasn’t a lot more popular worldwide, just you are ignorant of the true tv ratings and people the puff pieces.

Less than 12m people in the US watched the final and you’re going over 2 billion in total worldwide tv audience.

:grin: