***Now Available*** TFK App for iPhone v1.01

[size=5]A beta version of the TFK App for iPads, iPhones, iPods is now available![/size]

To download the app visit the link below:

http://itunes.apple…d491883730?mt=8

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple/af/6f/ea/mzm.wersgaxq.175x175-75.jpg

The app should also appear by searching for tfk.

Any questions on the app (or problems locating it) let me know here. v1.01 is on the way which will address some teething problems.

Update 18/01/2012: v1.01 released which should have resolved any initial problems.

Looking good on the iPad Rocko.

Good stuff Fagan. No problems downloading or anything using that link?

Class :clap:
All systems go on the iphone.

Downloaded it and grand so far

[quote=“Rocko, post: 650196”]
Good stuff Fagan. No problems downloading or anything using that link?[/quote]

Not so far Big Man

Looks decent Rocko.

When someone quotes a post you can’t tell who wrote the original post. Can you sort this out ASAP?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 650200”]Looks decent Rocko.

When someone quotes a post you can’t tell who wrote the original post. Can you sort this out ASAP?[/quote]

Not at this tims Brian.

A simple search for TFK in iTunes App Store should find the app now.

Can someone confirm that the App name on your phone or iPad appears properly as TFK?

Unfortunately not, “Tapatalk” :shakefist:

[quote=“Flano, post: 650204”]

Unfortunately not, “Tapatalk” [/quote]

FFS. Will look into it.

Also, can someone with an iPhone and someone with an iPad take a couple of screenshots of the app as it displays threads/posts so I can add them to the App store? Try and pick pages with no bad language and at least a couple with some sporting content in them.

Ah yes this tapatalk app is the business

The app looks the business on the iPad.

Good stuff. v1.01 is on the way. Get some iPad screenshots for me when you get a chance and make someone’s posts famous in the App store.

Something about Turfcuter ating ham or eating bark off a tree would sum up the site superbly.

Changed the first post - this is a beta version pending the ironing out of some teething problems that are pending approval.

This is going well so far. The quotes thing is annoying alright. Looking at attached images is far better now as opposed to seeing a small thumbnail when browsing on the web.

A few screenshots in my album for you to have a gander at Rocko.