Nutri-Bullet

Ah hereā€¦

I had the brother in law over at the house this morning, crippled from drink he was. Dry reaching most of the morning. I showed him the machine. He was looking at me sideways as I threw 2 raw eggs, kale, beetroot, ginger, tumeric, avacado, strawberries and and apple.

I left it in front of him and he refused to drink it.

I told him he had to face my mother for dinner in 2 hours and this was his only chance of saving himself. He drank itā€¦

I didnt see him till the dinner table at 1pm in my mother s house. He was a different manā€¦ making small talk, ateing spuds, and a real positive outlook on life.

This happy outcome would not have been possible with a run of the mill blender.

Youā€™re the only whiney little bitch around here, you mug.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1063092, member: 686ā€]Ah hereā€¦

I had the brother in law over at the house this morning, crippled from drink he was. Dry reaching most of the morning. I showed him the machine. He was looking at me sideways as I threw 2 raw eggs, kale, beetroot, ginger, tumeric, avacado, strawberries and and apple.

I left it in front of him and he refused to drink it.

I told him he had to face my mother for dinner in 2 hours and this was his only chance of saving himself. He drank itā€¦

I didnt see him till the dinner table at 1pm in my mother s house. He was a different manā€¦ making small talk, ateing spuds, and a real positive outlook on life.

This happy outcome would not have been possible with a run of the mill blender.[/QUOTE]

Boom!

ā€œWaa waa waa, Princessā€™s family donā€™t like me, waa was waa, Iā€™m lonely Kev come out for a pint with meā€ :rolleyes:

That sounds disgusting, mate.

Have it on reserve below in Cork, picking it up tomorrow

Looking forward to 2015, itā€™s gonna be epic

Desperate times, desperate measures.

Post reported.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/food-and-drink/more-than-a-blender-the-cult-of-the-nutribullet-1.2040104

Sarah Waldron is a snide.

Here, @Kinvaraā€™s Passion, or any of the rest of ye, have ye tried frozen spinach in one of these? How did it get on with it?

Is Nutri Ninja the same thing? I had one of those made for me over the festive period by somebody proud of their new toy. Not sure what went into it but it was lukewarm so very unappealing to me. Do ye cunts put ice into them to cool them down a bit?

Were you off your face at the time of consuming it?

NO!!

We believe in one NutriBullet
The daddy, the almighty
Maker of nutri blasts and of all things enriching

No but I was about 4 hours later funnily enough.

Why the hell would you buy frozen spinach?

Cause itā€™s handy.

Fair enough. Iā€™d have thought fresh spinach which is freely available in all supermarkets or vegetable shops would be handier

Itā€™s often sold out, doesnā€™t last as long, and wouldnā€™t make your smoothie ice cold. It would just be convenient. It comes out like bullets though. Can the nutri bullet manage it? @ChocolateMice?

Just had a carrot, orange and ginger nutriblast there. Tasty.