NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

You’re buying into this narrative that the US is two weeks behind Italy? Based on what?

There are 3,405 dead in Italy from a population of 60.5 million. If you are correct there will be 18,573 dead in the US in two weeks. My prediction is there will be a few thousand dead.

Tell you what, if you are right and when all this is over and hopefully we both survive, I will meet you in Limerick and buy you whatever number of pints are needed for you to fall over.

Boris will pay 80% of wages up to 2.5k a month for the next 3 months.

Imagine the two lads in the pub in askeaton next Christmas. ‘what are ye celebrating lads?’ 20,000 dead in America, two more pints please.’

12 Likes

2.5k Sterling won’t buy a toilet roll in 3 months.

1 Like

If you haven’t a bidet you’d want your head examined

4 Likes

That’s gonna save a lot of companies.

It relieved a lot of anxiety for a lot of people I’d say

There’s a few lads on here that would want to be at that event.

A more realistic outcome than death is that you won’t be fit to run a marathon ever again because your lungs are destroyed. That’s a very plausible scenario.

Indeed

The Anglo-Saxon world is on the brink of collapse.

We’re looking at a total economic and social breakdown

Who?

Any lad not buying a bow and arrow on amazon this weekend may as well give up

6 Likes

Boris might have saved the day today.

I’m formulating my exit strategy. The world as we know it will never be the same again. I hope I have the strength to withstand the next few months.

The one’s who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

That’s a cheap bet on your side :joy:

I hope I’m wrong mate. But I’d be very worried that the US is a potent combination of ignorance, fear due to lack of social protections and a healthcare system that people are afraid to use

That’s good news :joy:

You (and others) are underestimating the resources the US have to throw at this. If the entire military has to be thrown at this effort it will be done.

1 Like

America is the greatest country in the world. Some people need to remember that

5 Likes