Observation for the Day

Day 2; Tuesday; Budget Day

Its Raining

Ger Locke is gone, come back to TSG Ger, youā€™ve been missed. Put Digsy Duignan back in his box.

Lenihan is due to bend us over at 3.45 approx. There is a crazy outside Leinster house already shouting and roaring.

The end of the world is nigh.

Pathetic Fallacy: The attribution of human emotions or characteristics to inanimate objects or to nature.

Today the weather is reflecting the mood of the nation.

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]Pathetic Fallacy: The attribution of human emotions or characteristics to inanimate objects or to nature.

Today the weather is reflecting the mood of the nation.[/quote]

Iā€™m bucking the trend then. Iā€™m in a good mood for no apparent reason today. Got up at the first sounding of my alarm instead of after the second snooze, was in at ten to nine rather than ten past after whistling a few tunes to myself on the way in and have even initiated conversation with others prior to 11am. Fuck the Budget - I canā€™t control it.

Friday 17th October

Its Friday
and its sunny

They are starting roadworks on my way to work for 2 months on Monday, but thatā€™s Monday and today is Friday, wooohoo

Saturday; 18th October

God Bless Puke and his red heads.

Its especially nice to see Shannonsider replace Brian Lohan under your name.

Brian Cowen used to look like this

http://www.irishblogs.ie/images/428313.jpg

go on the clon to fuckā€¦someone is going getting it off me to fuckā€¦

Monday 20th Oct

The Free Kick goes green

Thursday 23rd Oct

There is rain of biblical proportions falling today.

Whats all this about the National School in Clonlara - seemingly the childer are all going down with diseasesā€¦

heard soething about that as wellā€¦not 100% sure tipptops something to with e-coli i thinkā€¦i will be in the clon tonight i will find out for youā€¦

What if you catch it when you go home to Clonlara Puke?

No County Final!

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]What if you catch it when you go home to Clonlara Puke?

No County Final![/quote]

again i am not sure of the facts but i think it was an outbreak in the primary schoolā€¦we have a young team but not that youngā€¦

but i suppose thats a risk i have to take tipptops*ā€¦sure what if i slip on abar of soap in the shower tomorrow morningā€¦there are plenty of things i have to be wary between now and three o clock sundayā€¦

Youā€™re not playing though Puke are you?

Puke came on as a sub the last day I think. Clonlara only brought on one sub the last day as I kept an eye out for a match report. Puke, I think, would be that sub that came on.

Its a tough old station - This Internet business.

[quote=ā€œtipptops*ā€]Puke came on as a sub the last day I think. Clonlara only brought on one sub the last day as I kept an eye out for a match report. Puke, I think, would be that sub that came on.

Its a tough old station - This Internet business.[/quote]

You noticed that too ehā€¦