OTB (Off The Ball)

You’re slightly obsessed with me mate, how has my tae been served? I’ve no skin in this.

Now how long will you wait to explain your little joke there? You didn’t last this long that time you were so witty around the photocopier :joy:

The obsession is all on your part.

I merely exposed the fallacy of your weak viewpoint and signed off with a serving. No need to be getting testy about being the butt of a joke, it will happen to you quite a lot around here.

You’re a nut job mate :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Apology accepted.

That’s another clamping for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Good piece now visiting Gordon Elliott’s yard
CC @thedancingbaby

1 Like

Haha!

That was a super piece on Elliott. He’s a remarkable man and came across as a thoroughly alright sort.

The piece following on Marty Clarke was a super interview, although heartbreaking.

1 Like

A shame dancingbaby will never hear it

What’s the symptoms of this disease marty has?

The footballer?Whats wrong with him?

A thing called Addison’s disease. Body doesn’t produce enough steroids. Weakness, illness, inability to recover from injury. The chap is only 29. He won’t even be able to play club football.

1 Like

Amazing man Elliott. Family has no background in matters equestrian. The father is a panel beater. Young Gordon went down to a stables when he was a young chap and asked for a job watering horses. By the age of 28 he’d trained a Grand National winner.

@thedancingbaby is obviously a very good judge of character.

5 Likes

Unusual one. How will be fare out day to day life?

Dunno to be honest.

Just caught the start of it, said he’d be okay for solo stuff, cycling etc; but couldn’t stand up to physical impact sports

1 Like

Cheers mate

No problem. Pal.

:clap: Killer :clap:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/kevin-kilbane-condems-david-hayes-retards-outburst-its-the-same-as-racism-and-sexism-779500.html

5 Likes

Spoke v well on OTB about it the other night. He was seething.

3 Likes