OTB (Off The Ball)

Leitrim might get to an All Ireland junior football semi-final down there in the next year or two. Hold tight, mate.

2 Likes

I was thinking a Div 4 league game but that would probably be in Pairc Ui Rinn

1 Like

Listening back here … Cyril is a gas man :rofl:

3 Likes

Top man .

1 Like

He was principal of a school in Loughrea. Caught lads playing poker one day. Played one round of acey-deucy for the pot, won, took the money and went on his merry way.

12 Likes

He’s a great man to listen to … does he do any public speaking gigs? Be a great man to get to do a charity gig of some sort - he’d have you in tears.

1 Like

I’m not sure to be honest, I think he takes it handy enough. He’d be on a nice pension. Has the RTE gig too.

A new low tonight

2 Likes

?? Go on .

Caught 10 mins driving home from work. Jesus Christ. They’re pissed and it’s fucking awful.

1 Like

Horrendous.

What’s the low down here, mate?

I think it’s the weekly quiz. They seem to have an audience at the electric picnic.

1 Like

Kevin Bland Kilbane is on as well.

It’s electric picnic. They are drunk and the bants is whacky

Imagine going on the piss with Mac and gman

2 Likes

Nothing worse than an unfunny drunk.

1 Like

Very anti Rovers agenda early in the show.

Time to change over for Limk v Finn Harps now anyway

1 Like

There was some classic Gilroy during the hurling preview, where he asked Ken McGrath if it mattered that he didn’t win an All-Ireland because he come could still come to events like that one and be interviewed. No doubt a half dozen All-Ireland medals wouldn’t give Ken the same pleasure as being interviewed by Ger Gilroy in a pub.

16 Likes

You didnt win an AI but it doesn’t matter because your part of the hurling community :joy::joy:

In fairness to Tommy Walsh he gave Ken and Olly canning a right oul gee up saying about how jealous he was of the “hape” of success the lads had with their clubs

7 Likes