OTB (Off The Ball)

Where’s Oisin langan off to?

He’s stepping back from the media according to somebody on the radio the other day, seems like a likable sort of fella

I stoped listening a few years back for the most part but he always seemed sound.

His Anchorman style jokes were cringe beyond belief and unfunny. Think he may have toned it down in recent times and came across as a half decent broadcaster in fairness

Still a painful cunt to listen to, but harmless in the greater scheme. Easy enough change station.

1 Like

He went into overdrive before the AIF last year

Always nice the way chris donoghue used to call him Ush when they worked together #bff

“Ush” is giving nothing away on Twitter.

One of the good guys

Ois has never been to the dentist I’d say by the looks of his chompers.

There was a scouser being interviewed on Off The Ball earlier. Who was it?

Barton

1 Like

Michael Dara McAuley a very engaging interview there.

Was that the one where he was suggesting cheerleaders and razzmatazz at half time? I could barely follow what he was saying - he was like a failed extra from the OC.

It was funny to listen to, he seems pure scattered in himself anyway.

he likes Rap music

its a big thing that a gga player likes rap

The sound of the Dubbalin projects.

Gentleman Tom Parsons on now.

He’s had one surgery so far but will need to wait around 12 weeks before having to have a second bout of surgery.

He’s been talking to Connacht rugby player Eoghan Masterson and South African rugby player Jean de Villiers who both suffered similar injuries.

Eoghan Masterson is a gent of a man.

Joe Molloy was not aware that both of these men returned to playing after their injuries which was surprising.

Lol