OTB (Off The Ball)

Amateur hour

Joe Molloy will be seething that he can’t join in

You’re from Clare, you cunt.

3 Likes

How do you make that out?

Anything west of the Shannon is Clare. Na Piarsigh and all their players are Clare men. Gaelic Grounds, Thomand Park and even Moyross are technically in Clare. The land grabbing has been going on for a century now

You’ve got your history all wrong mate… that was all originally Limerick - we merely took it back. The Shannon was never the cut off point…

Moyross and Corbally are in Clare.

I was born and lived in the barrack field until I was 5, mate…

The North Liberties of Limerick ran to where Thomond, Caherdavin, Balla and Moyross are today were very much part of the county of Limerick right up to the 1800s — the Clare lads made a land grab and ate into some of the north liberties but we gradually got it back in the middle of the 20th century. cc @Special_Olympiakos

That is and always has been Limerick.

and Corbally is not in Clare.

2 Likes

Here’s an 1656 map showing the North Liberties as part of Limerick county

Below is an offical valuation book from 1862 that shows Caherdavin in the County of Limerick and Parish of St. Munnchins which was essentially the north Liberties

Cat got your tongue @Special_Olympiakos, @Horsebox and @Raylan ??

Great to see all that education wasn’t wasted on @anon61878697

2 Likes

I don’t get it

Are you trying to make a point there, mate?

do you need another 8 years in college to work it out?

That most of Clonlara and Cratloe are populated with people from Limerick? No, I already pointed that out.

Off The Ball have been really pushing the Boylesports adverts/ general gambling discussion lately. Lean Blanche is the head of communications for Boylesports

1 Like

Corbally is in Clare or as good as.

You havent a scooby doo

Are these fellas honestly arguing over who owns parts of Clare or Limerick?

1 Like