Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Tommy Walsh mark 2. Flog him to death. And when he does go, Tadhg Kennelly can forget about ever coming home again

1 Like

If I was the full back I wouldn’t get up again either.

1 Like

Clifford is the greatest footballer of all time.

Would Derry not double mark him at least? Seems to be one on one with full back every time. Some talent

New Derry senior manager thought it was a good idea to leave a 1 v 1 with David Clifford at the back. Joe Brolly will no doubt be delighted with the commitment to attacking football. Clifford is phenomenal.

3 Likes

Astute observation

Clifford is a phenomenal minor but you’d imagine there will be some sort of tail off at senior level when the opposition will have a physical equal to mark him.

Funny enough I think the Kerry full back line may well be the real bounty from that team . They are all quick, agressive and tidy .

Biggles on now for Derry.

1 Like

That Callum Brown fella is good under a high ball, that was a serious take,

Jack O Connor will be under some pressure to deliver an under 20 title next year now.

He’s only 16.

He’s on the books of Linfield as well.

Surprised he didn’t start. Was excellent when he came on in the semi.

He is a big athletic unit . Himself a Biggles have improved Derry .

Clifford is very good but you have to mark him tighter than that.

Is that Clifford who scored that goal? Shocking marking but he did well given it was too high for him and a nice dummy to the keeper before finishing

4-3 for him now.

Who did Derry beat in the semi final? They’re shocking at the back

Dublin.

Problem for Kerry is ge has been central to wonning 3 AI’s and he may not stay around.

His basketball skills are ridiculous.

Kerry are actually worried about whats coming thru strangely enough