Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Tipp won by 58 points

They should have .

Cark will beat Tipp handy imo. That was an awful Waterford effort tonight

That is a good cork team and will improve on last week . I fancy them to beat Clare . The final in thurles though but the wide pitch will suit some of the pacy cork forwards .

So Waterford didn’t win a game at senior, u-20 or minor hurling in Munster this year? That’s dreadful, even if they were competitive at minor this year and narrowly lost a few tight games.

And should have beaten Limerick in Walsh Pk

1 Like

Dublin 1-17 Wexford 0-6. FT.

Wexford’s attempt at a containing job wasn’t really successful, but they tried hard so leave our boys alone. A few good players in our set up.

Munster between 4 teams going forward and 3 teams soon if Clare don’t improve.

Watherford arent producing hurlers anymore. No crafty wristy hurlers. Just big thick mullockers that would run thru a wall and who can adhere to a system.
They need to get Derek McGrath back asap and give him the 14s, the 16s, the minors, 20s and the seniors.

2 Likes

A “Director of Hurling “ role ??

I expect Clare to give Cork bags of it tonight. This is a fine Cork team and they have home advantage and a game under their belt and I would be surprised if we were to get a win but I would expect Clare to be a very competitive side and could well catch Cork on the hop.

The last two minor teams have a lot of fine hurlers and Sean Doyle had them well prepared both years, there are questions about him and his managements team ability on the line and to make changes but they will be well prepped, unlike the sides we fielded the past couple of years. They gave Waterford a similar hammering to what Tipp did two weeks ago.

1 Like

Clare look decent from midfield up. However I don’t think their backs will cope with Corks forwards.

Won playing badly too. Worst Meath team ever to enter the gates in our hallowed turf.

BillyO’s at the wheel

Methinks the other Billy could be the brains of this operation.

1 Like

Would worry about Dublin u20s in the final. Haven’t been tested at all in the championship and got few losses in the league comp. Archer can be shackled if tightly marked. Leix by 6.

4 great scores so far here.

1 Like

Clare keeper impressive so far. Some slap of a ball.

Ger Collins fortunate there.

Rodgers impressive so far