Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Well done to Tipp by the way. Have beaten some big teams and a good number underage again next year

Great win for Tipp, a pity the team showed a real lack of class after the match.

Theyā€™re from Chipp Sid. Its expected of them.

Genuinely happy for Tipp alright - good to see rewards for all their work at football

But as Sid said, they could learn to maybe not to go goading the Hill. Could bite them in the hole someday

What did they do sid? Iā€™d expect anything of the animals, rode their sisters on the pitch i supposeā€¦

I wonder how KeV squares a role for the GAA in alcohol education with Brian Cullens exhortation to see you in Coppers.

Surprised Cullen was roaring about Coppers anyway. Are the dubs wannabe muldoons these days? Surely he would on his way to Krystle to get a shot at Rosanna or one of those upwardly mobiles types now that GAA is popular in the city again. As Larry Oā€™Gorman proved now is the time to strike for the players.

Larry didnā€™t need an excuse to strike, ever. Women flock to the man, All Ireland medal or not, he is a true hero to us all and the embodiment of our motto ā€œExemplar Hibernaeā€.

Congratulations to Tipp, fantastic win, gives hope to all counties.

:guns: :guns: :guns: to Setanta Sports for not showing it on Sunday night in Aus, preferring instead to show some silly scottish soccerball game.

i wouldnt be so vocal if i was you fisty - the austra;ians frown upon older men having an unhealthy interest in childrens & their pastimes

Maybe you should listen to your own advice, do us all a favour and stop being so vocal then NCC.

Tipp minors well on top against their Kerry counterparts below in Tralee. Time almost up.

I believe Tipp have a good number of last years A/I winning side underage again this year

Results

Chipp 2-09 Kerry 0-08
Cork 3-13 Limerick 0-06

What makes you think that?

I didnā€™t head in to it but heard we were very poor in the second half. Good Tipp side though.

Good to see Kerry still making a Munster final this year despite getting hammered by Tipp, great system. :clap:

Tipp have to play Cork now just to get to a Munster Final, joke of a system.

Kerry beat Waterford 1-14 to 1-3 this evening but were fairly unimpressive be all accounts. They play Limerick now next week.

[size=ā€œ2ā€]The Tipperary minor hurling team to play Kerry in the Munster Minor Hurling Championship on Wednesday evening at 7pm at Semple Stadium is:

1. Paul Maher (Moyne-Templetuohy)

2. Luke Mullaly (Mullinahone)

3. Michael Breen (Ballina)

4. Jack Peters (Kilruane MacDonaghs)

5. Ronan Maher (Thurles Sarsfields)

6. Thomas Hamill (Killea)

7. Tom Kirwan (Ballybacon Grange)

8. Bill Maher (Kilsheelan Kilcash) CAPTAIN

9. Sean Nally (Holycross Ballycahill)

10. Dylan Fitzelle (Cashel King Cormacs)

11. Jack Shelly (Mullinahone)

12. Stephan Cahill (Thurles Sarsfields)

13. Mark McCarthy (Toomevara)

14. John McGrath (Loughmore Castleiney)

15. Kevin Slattery (Gortnahoe Glengoole) [/size]

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 578003ā€][size=ā€œ2ā€]The Tipperary minor hurling team to play Kerry in the Munster Minor Hurling Championship on Wednesday evening at 7pm at Semple Stadium is:

1. Paul Maher (Moyne-Templetuohy)

2. Luke Mullaly (Mullinahone)

3. Michael Breen (Ballina)

4. Jack Peters (Kilruane MacDonaghs)

5. Ronan Maher (Thurles Sarsfields)

6. Thomas Hamill (Killea)

7. Tom Kirwan (Ballybacon Grange)

8. Bill Maher (Kilsheelan Kilcash) CAPTAIN

9. Sean Nally (Holycross Ballycahill)

10. Dylan Fitzelle (Cashel King Cormacs)

11. Jack Shelly (Mullinahone)

12. Stephan Cahill (Thurles Sarsfields)

13. Mark McCarthy (Toomevara)

14. John McGrath (Loughmore Castleiney)

15. Kevin Slattery (Gortnahoe Glengoole) [/size][/quote]
    Not a bad side. High hopes of McCarthy and Shelly. Obviously John McGrath too. Interesting to see how Ronan Maher goes, paudieā€™s younger brother

I have heard good things about Mikey Breen, supposed to he a tough bit of stuff