Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Hon Tipp!!

1 Like

Tipped into this. I’ve been at a fair amount of one sided games this year. The first 7 or 8 mins was surreal.

Who got man of the match? Lots of great performances for Tipp but Seymour gave an exhibition. That 18 that came on corner-back for Cork looked a right good niggly bit of stuff.

Seymour. Had to really

1 Like

Copps. He is a hardy buck. His father is a ref so he has free rein in club stuff. Needed fella like him starting

2 Likes

Cork seem to have forgotten about goals for some reason collectively. Turnbull especially, bags of talent but takes the easy option every time. He got a point after a few minutes there where he got inside his man and actually turned back outside to take the point

1 Like

It’s being widely reported the cork team suffered from a bout of food poising this morning. Four members of the squad had to be hospitalised this evening. The vast majority of the squad are quite ill.

Would they still have lost? I’d have to think so

Were they using Rocwell water?

A dose of tog shitting is often blamed on food poisoning.

3 Likes

It’s amazing no word about this came out pre game :thinking: #lies

Another fake All-Ireland for Tipperary

How was the ref in this match?

I didn’t see anything reported in the mainstream media. I must check gem trails twitter.

I’ve taken an instant and understandable dislike to Turnbull due to his preposterous stance when taking a free.

1 Like

Gordon from Galway

How did he perform? It’s unusual for the ref not to be mentioned these days.

He made no poor decisions and left if flow when he could. Played advantage but went back for the frees within the time frame you would expect.

Rare enough a ref would be mentioned in a game that one sided. Thought he gave a few soft ones to Cork but sure they were getting hammered so you’ll have that, didn’t fall for the terrible dive by one of the Cork midfielders either

1 Like

I’d have been surprised if you were satisfied.

I was satisfied