Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Hardly dead and gone yet

No, not at all. Just saying, like.

This is a very highly rated group. They look painfully average to me.

Yet another much vaunted Cork underage team getting a beating by a more cynical, harder-working team. Will put paid to any chances of Donal Og getting any more serious job.

Is he managing this minor team?

Yes. Fraggie and Sean Og involved as well.

Bit of a hiding now for Donal Og.

1 Like

Kingstonā€™s job is looking a lot safer after that :see_no_evil:

Only after realizing that Meath minors knocked Dublin out pre-lockdown by an 11 point margin. Beat Westmeath by 13 today. Could we be witnessing a reawakening of a Leinster football giant that we so badly need?

The financial doping doesnā€™t kick in for Dublin until they are adults living as full time professionals

6 Likes

TG4 (who else) had highlights of the Dublin game on their Monday night show pre lockdown. It was neck and neck until midway through the second half then meath blew them away. Few nice looking prospects

TNH. Dublin canā€™t be beaten at football. Itā€™s just not possible

The stream was working fine 30 minutes ago now Iā€™m getting some shit about ā€˜location servicesā€™. FFS.

Decent win for Tipp minors.

2 Likes

Cork look the better team by far here so far

1 Like

Fuck my life canā€™t watch it. VPN is set to Ireland and was working and now Iā€™m getting some location services shit.

If we stay within 5/6 it will be a decent outing.

All Cork so far.

Back of the net by Shane Barrett!

Well hit but it seemed to go right in the middle of the goal. Am I crazy in thinking the keeper should have done better there?