Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

This young lad sounds like Big Tom.

1 Like

That’s as bad a Kilkenny team as I’ve seen at any level. Not a clue about defending. I wonder were they coached at all.

1 Like

Lot of lads might have hidden there, bad conditions and giving away size. He stuck at it and got right back into it. Very encouraging

1 Like

Is he from Glenamaddy ???

Fleming is Meelick Eyrecourt. Right close to the Galway/Tipp/Offaly interface. That would confuse any man.

Dubs hurling a couple of super points there. 6 in it.

This is proving to be a very underwhelming championship year for Wexford GAA in general. Possibly just one championship win in all codes (against Carlow in U20 football back in February).

1 Like

I didn’t realise that. Minor footballers were hammered by a poor Louth team, that one I remember.

Davy will need to fundraise harder instead of compiling dossiers of people being mean to his father

Manufactured gym monkeys beat the Wexicans well in the end. Wexford looked a very poor side.

Sean Cleere is a terrible referee. He gave Wexford nothing. But they were brutal anyway.

Is Darren Frehill with the Irish Times?

6 Likes

There appears to be a bit of apprehensiveness in some of the Limerick lads off the back of that Galway U-20 display there today

We’re out of the 20s championship lad, Cork beat us.

We’re Zen.

I see…

Unlike Galway Limerick have a big problem facing KK, no history of beating them in Championship unless you go back almost 50 years and the year they beat the Keherless KK in a monsoon.

50 years? Could have sworn it was two but sure your the numbers buff! :man_scientist:

2 Likes

I had no idea it was that long

They will claim 2018, but Galway had already destroyed Kilkenny in the LF replay, hammering them by 7 points. Limerick scraped past the dead corpse.